She Moves On.

A/N: Okay, a little late with this one, but I have my reasons. I have now officially planned out the next 6-7 parts, with a clear idea of how each part is going to go. By clear I mean a template, the details are still up in the air. But I know, the devil is in the details, and I am looking forward to writing it. This chapter is also the closest thing I have ever written to smut, if you lads/gals like it I will delve deeper into that topic, just let me know in the comments. Enjoy, comment and vote as well for my dopamine hits. Also, what if I threw a curveball and had Hailee end up with Josh in the end? LOL. enjoy again:)

A/N 2: Also apologies for the last chapter, it was really bad, I think I picked it back up here.

Hailee's POV

It's been a week since I met Josh, and today we went on our second date. The first date was relatively simple, just a nice dinner in a sit-down restaurant. We clicked immediately during it and Josh was bold enough to lean in for a kiss during dinner. The rest of the first date got pretty steamy, we didn't sleep with each other, but we got extremely comfortable with each other. Luckily the paparazzi didn't catch any of our makeout sessions. However, we weren't so lucky this time around. The sushi restaurant we had dinner at today saw more cameras and flashes than it would see ever again. Those sneaky bastards manage to catch us kissing a few times as well, but I didn't mind it, after all, we were two public personalities and hiding our private life would be next to impossible. 

Josh was dropping me off at my place, as he opened the door and helped me out of his car he said "Hailee, today was a lovely night. I hope you had fun as well?" "Babe, with you all I ever do, is have fun," I said sultrily as I tiptoed into his arms for a goodbye kiss. He wrapped his arms around my waist, leaning down to kiss me back. The short kiss turned into a makeout, as he probed his tongue through my lips into my mouth. I let him take control, let him dominate the kiss, but as we pulled out I bit his lower lip, tugging on it as he pulled away. "I will see you soon Hailee. Goodnight." he said, getting into his car, "Just message me. Goodnight." I replied, walking away, as I heard the front door of Y/N's house shut with a thud. I looked up his driveway, seeing no one in the driveway or on the porch, before I turned around and waved Josh goodbye. 

Y/N's POV

I had finished eating the dinner I had made and had some extra food left over that I was planning on taking over to Hailee's place. I opened my door, peering down the dimly lit driveway before my eyes locked on two people making out on the well-lit road. As they pulled away, I immediately recognized Hailee, still unaware of who the guy was. Seeing her making out felt like a kick in the gut. We weren't together, but I still had feelings for her, but I had no right to feel this way, especially when I was dating her best friend. I slowly stepped back into my house, but I forgot about the door, as it came swinging back, shutting with a loud thud. The noise was loud enough for Hailee to hear, and I was now too embarrassed to step outside and see her. What if she had caught me staring at her while she made out with some guy?

I walked back into my living room before I messaged Ella to come over.

Ella's POV

I was sitting in Hailee's living room, reading a book while waiting for her to return. In all honesty, I was bored. I had spent the morning and afternoon meeting up with some friends. They were extremely interested in my recent relationship with Y/N. I poured my heart out, going into details of all our escapades since my arrival. But, now back at home, I had gotten tired of sitting around with nothing to do. Suddenly, I heard my phone ping, realizing it was a message from Y/N as I had set a custom notification noise for him.

Y/N

Ella come over, movie night? I have 

the snacks prepared.