⚜️Jay⚜️

After class you and Jane met near your locker and talked for a little bit making small talk with one another. After cheerleading with Jane and the rest of the team at the tourney game, it felt nice to have other friends around you. You and Jane were kind of building up a friendship and started to talk to each other more. But one thing was still on her mind. You didn't want to be a cheerleader.

"That was amazing." Jane shouted excitedly. "I wish you could stay more for practice and do amazing flips that you do." Jane smiled at you.

"Look, don't tell anyone but I think cheerleading is pretty fun." You said which made Jane jump up and down with excitement.

"Really? I never knew a villain would be into cheerleading." Jane spoke with still a smile of her face.

You grined back at her. "Yeah but I can't anymore. I've got stuff to do." You spoke as Jane tilted her head.

"What kind of stuff?" Jane asked, making you a little nervous.

"Nothing but do you want to hang out later?" I answered quickly changing the topic.

Jane nodded and smiled. "Sure." Jane says making me nod with her answer. You both went quite for a moment trying to think of something else to say. You looked at Jane as you saw her lower her head down to look at the floor then looked back up at you. "Are we friends?" She questioned.

I looked at her and thought for a moment and send a sweet smile to Jane making her rub her hands nervously. "Yeah. If that's what you want." Jane squeals with excitement and hugged you quickly making your eyes widen from shocked as she hugged you.

You stood still for moment, processing what Jane is doing than realized she was hugging you. You hugged back, for some reason if felt nice and relaxing as a little grin cracked on your lips. You both pulled away and looked at each other before saying your goodbye and walking away smiling.

That was it, you made a friend at Auradon...for now.

                    ~(⁠●⁠♡⁠∀⁠♡⁠)⚜️(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⚜️(⁠๑⁠♡⁠⌓⁠♡⁠๑⁠)~

After you were to busy with Jane and the cheerleading. Jay was thinking about who he was going to tell you that he likes you...a lot. He tried to tell you but either you would get too busy or someone would interrupt them in their conversation.
He would ask Carlos for help but he would just tell Jay to just go for it and making him hyped up.
Today was the day that no one will get into Jay's way and straight up tell Y/n.

With you, you had to grab something from your locker cause you had left the necklace that Jay had given you. You left it in your locker because of the game and now you were going to put it back on. You wanted to find Mal but couldn't find her and Evie as well but nothing, not even Carlos. You opened your locker and grabbed the necklace as you closed back you locker. You were really greatful that Jay had given to you and when he said he thought about you made your heart fall out of your chest.

Behind the door of your locker was Jay leaning into the other lockers, with his smirking face. Seeing Jay there made you jump lightly before smiling at him. "Hey, Jay."
He smiles at you, you know that smile he always does when he's up to something. "What did you do?" You asked as he quickly snapped out of it.

"Nothing." Jay answered. "Uh, who are your classes going?" Jay asked, staring into your beautiful (E/C) eyes.

"Just the usual. Mr. Deley almost expelled Evie for cheating in class but I handle it myself along with Doug." You folded your arms, trying to think of something else to tell him.

Jay mouth grows to a smirk while he looks at you. "I'm glad you helped Evie out. If I were there I think I would've crush the teacher into tiny bits and rip-" Jay spoke a bit loudly but you cut him off.