⚜️Dorms/getting the wand.⚜️

~Y/n Pov (You;)~
                                                   ⚜️
After talking with Doug about our classes. We found our way to the girls dorm. It didn't take us long to find it but we did as Mal opened it up. "Wow." Evie whispers under her breath but we could still hear her. " This place is so amaz-" "Gross." Mal cut her off.

I glanced at Evie as she spoke. "I know, right? Amazingly gross." Evie sounded like she didn't like it but she really did. Mal looks around tryin to contain the amount of sunlight that was in this room.

"I'm gonna to need some serious sunscreen." Mal spoke as I looked around.

"Yep." I agreed with Mal, it was too bright in here and a lot of pinky stuff which Mal and I are not used to.

(N/n this means it's your nickname.)

"E. N/n." Mal pointed twords the pink colorful curtains. We all eventually closed all of the curtains and the room was a bit more darker than before. "Phew! That is much better." Mal sighs.

                           ~Jay's and Carlos's Room~
                                                  ⚜️
When Mal, Evie and I got to the boys room, Carlos was playing some game of the TV while Jay was stealing once again. I walked over to him. "Jay, what are you doing?" I asked him looking at him. He looks at me and smiles.

"It's called stealing." Jay answered.

"Okay, what's the point?" Mal includes herself in the conversation. Jay looks at me then Mal. "Well, Mal, Y/n, it's like buying whatever I want, except it's free." The last part he pulled out a laptop and stared right into my eyes. A grin appears on my lips as I looked at him but then down at the stuff he had on his bed.

I picked up a device and dropped it as I spoke to Jay. "Okay. So you can do that, or you could leave all of this here and pick it up when we take over the world."

"You sound just like your mom." I heard Evie speak to me from behind.

"Thank you!" I said as I placed my hand over my chest.

"That's my sister." Mal added while smiling. I turned back twords Jay when he spoke.

"You do it your way and I'll do it mine." Jay pauses for a bit then stares at me which made me a little confused.

"What?" I spoke.

He snap out of thought and began to speak. "Oh, yeah. This is for you." Jay said slowly. I gasp at what he gave to me.

 I gasp at what he gave to me

It was so beautiful. The red heart and everything and the gold. I can't! I million thing rushed though my head. How did he find this? Where did he get it? Why is he giving it to me? What do I say? My mind was all over the place. No one has ever given me a necklaces before and it's so beautiful.