⚜️Auradon Prep.⚜️

~×××⚜️×××~

Auradon. A place filled with royalty and nice and "kind" people. Ben was very excited to meet the VKs but his girlfriend not so much, we'll just have to see what happens.

Today was the arrival of the VKs coming to Auradon and experiencing a normal life with no other than Prince Ben alone with his "girlfriend" Audrey. And of course his parents as well. Outside of the castle, everyone had flags and posters and welcome signs to welcome the new students that are transferring. A marching band playing music while students cheering for the VK students to arrive.

The car arrived and parked. The driver opens the door for the VKs then Jay and Carlos fall out of the car, which makes everyone quiet. Even the marching band. "Ow! Stop!" Carlos screamed. Jay and Carlos were playing tug of war with a blanket, you three girls had managed to get out of the car while Jay and Carlos were still fighting.
"You got everything else, why do you want whatever this is?" Carlos yelps.

"Cause you want it!"-Jay

"No!"-Carlos

"Give it to me!"-Jay

"Ow."-Carlos

They are great friends aren't they? :)

"Guys, guys, guys." You nudged Jay's arm to get his attention. "We have an audience." The Vks watched as Fairy Godmother approached the students with open arms. Then she saw Jay and Carlos situation.

"Just cleaning up." Jay smiles. "Get up." Jay pickes up Carlos from the floor.

"Leave it like you found it!" Fairy Godmother sang happily. "And by that I mean just leave it." You and Mal turned your head to look at the boys. You looked at Jay as he looked at you, Jay grabbed all the stuff and threw it back into the car along with the blanket they had been fighting for. After that was situated, the VKs stared at the Godmother along with Prince Ben.

You glanced at Jay as he saw the girl that was next to the FairyGodmother. He walks up to her and says. "Hello, foxy. The name's Jay." He smiles at her, which makes her laugh uncomfortably. You glared at the girl but Mal bumped your arm which made you snap out of it. You look at Mal as she gives you a look to say 'Calm down', you nodded and stared at Fairy Godmother. FairyGodmother moves her head between Jay and Audrey which makes both of them snap out of it.

"Welcome to Auradon Prep." FG(Fairy Godmother) smiles. "I'm Fairy Godmother. Headmistress." She bows a little.

"The Fairy Godmother? As in 'Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo?'" you spoke.

"Bibbidi-Bobbidi you know it!" FG added smiling at me.

"Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella, when you just appeared, out of nowhere" Mal began. "With that sparkly wand and warm smile."

"Oh." FG smiled.

"And that sparkly wand." Mal lastly added.

"That was a long time ago." FG spoke. "And as I always say, 'Don't focus of the past or you'll miss the future!'" FG added. Ben stepped up a bit to introduce himself. You also noticed he's been glancing not only at you but Mal as well but you brushed it off as always.

"It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Ben." Ben said but Audrey spoke after him.

"Prince Benjamin. Soon to be king." Audrey sequels happily. You saw Evie step up.

"You had me at prince." Evie said looking into Ben's eyes. "My mom's a queen. Which makes me a princess." Evie bows a little to Ben, until Audrey spoke up.