⚜️Bennyboo⚜️

You're going to do something in this chapter but I'll tell you later, don't come at me. You may or may not be a cheerleader :)

***********************************************
~Author's Pov~
⚜️
The next morning the VKs were ready to give the cookies to Ben and hope that he will fall for their plan and hopefully fall for Mal as well.
Audrey and Ben were walking out of school and went outside. Audrey hears laughing and giggling from some group of girls that are sitting down on a bench table. Audrey felt a little jealous that other girls have greater hair than her.

After that, Mal needed to go to her locker so you decided to follow and be with Mal. When you two got to Mal's locker, you both heard the girls calling for you both. "Look, it's Mal and Y/n." One girls spoke then other girls started speaking.

"Hi, Mal!"

"Hi, Y/n!" Another girls spoke.

"Love my hair, Y/n." One girls lastly added.

Yeah, after you did Jane's and Lonnie's hair, mostly every girl in the school asked either you or Mal to do their hair, some of the girls paid you guys to do their hair. That's how you and Mal got a little popular around the school. You and Mal waved back at the girls. Then you felt an arm around your shoulders. You look up and see Jay leaning on the lockers but he looked like he had something in his mind.

"Are you feeling kind of weird about this?" Jay asked looking at me. "I mean, it's not so bad here, you know." He added as he smiled at me when Mal looked at both of us.

"Are you insane?" Mal spoke making Jay snap out if it. "Long live evil. You're mean! You're awful! You're bad news!" Mal added before you snapping your finger at Jay.

"Snap out of it!" I said.

Jay thought for a moment then grined at you and Mal. "Thanks, girls. I needed that." Jay smiles. He leans down to your ear and whispers. "I need to talk to you." He was going to lead you away until he saw the group of girls below the railing. "After I talk to them." He whispered but a bit loud.

You rolled your eyes playfully and watched Jay talking to the girls as they all ran twords him, one of them holding his hand. You felt something hit your heart with one of the girls held his hand and you wanted to smack it away from Jay but you couldn't.

As soon as Jay was done talking with the girls he turned to me and smiles. "What? Jealous?" He smirked at your slightly pouted face.

You scoffed at his comment. "As if. I'm not stopping to from talking to all the girls you want." You rolled your eyes playfully. Jay approach you standing in front of you smiling. "Can you just tell me what you were going to tell me. I need to go back with Mal." You spoke with an annoyed tone. He stares at you for a second before clearing his throat.

"I wanted to ask-" "Oh, Y/n there you are!" Jay was cut off by someone tapping you on the shoulder.

You turnes around and saw Jane in front of you slightly nervous. "I sorry, I don't mean to b-bug you but I really need your help." Jane stuttered looking at you.

"Jane, I already told you, you can't change the shape of your nose-" "No, no, no. It's different." She cut you off and started rubbing her hands together. She looked really nervous. "So, one of the girls had gotten hurt doing a flip and now we need a girl to replace her until she's fully healed." Jane spoke quickly not tryin to piss off you.

"Wait a second, you want me to be the replacement of the girl that got hurt?" You asked narrowing your eyes. "So you want me to be a cheerleader?" You added with a serious voice.
Jane nodded slowly but still nervous what you might do. "Yeah, I'll pass." You added, before you could walk away Jane held on to your arm.