Secrets - part 5

We got off the roller coaster. We went on a few more rides and some of the rides Miles was looking at me. For the last ride we went on the ferris wheel. I was going to go with Dallas but I forgot that he brought he's boyfriend so I went on with Miles. We were going up on the Ferris wheel and I thought about me having a crush on miles. I don't know in such a short time I would like him but I'm going to confess so I don't get heartbroken when he does get into a relationship when I like him.

"Hey um miles?" I said. "Yea?" He said turning to me. "I have a secret to tell you." I said. "What is it ma?" "I um-" I said before I was cut off by his phone. I looked at it. It was his mom. He answered it and the ferris wheel ride was over. We got out while he was on the phone with his mom. I can't believe my moment was ruined. Ugh. He got off the phone and we told Dallas and his boyfriend bye. It was about 5:00. A few hours before curfew.

We were walking back to the dorm and Miles said "So what was the secret to wanting to tell me." "So um uh I like you.." I said. He stopped walking and turned towards me. "So you like me ma?" He said. I nodded while looking at him. I felt embarrassed. It would have been better if we were on the ferris wheel.

He kisses me... HE KISSES ME! I'm so happy but I need to calm down. We kissed for a few seconds and started walking. But he pulled me into an alley. "Follow me ma." He said. He jumped over a fence. So did I. We walked for a few and entered caves but we made it and there were spray cans and graffiti everywhere. It was beautiful and pretty. "My Dad said something about this." Miles said. "What did he say?" I said. "To bring someone I can trust like my girlfriend."

When he said that I was so shy and I didn't know what to say because he just basically called me his girlfriend. "it's very pretty. Can I meet your Dad?" I said. "He's dead." He said. My heart sink and I felt so bad for him. "Sorry for your loss" I said. "Thank you" he said. I hugged him so he felt comfort. He hugged me back and kiss me on my neck.

I wanted to kick my feet and twirl my hair rn. He kissed my FUCKING neck. We broke from the hug and I saw him smirking. He knows what he was doing when he kisses me on the neck.

-_-_--_-_-_--_-_-_--_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-

Hi guys, it took so long for me to write this chapter because I was busy reading Rodrick Heffley x reader
So yea. Tell me if I made any mistakes and also thank you so much for 500 readers!!!!!

- creator <3