jealousy is a bitch - part 3

I decided to not wake up. What if it's not miles and a bug? ... I'm scared now. I wake up to see miles touching my face. What the fuck. You don't see that every day. A fine man waking me up by touching my face is random but who cares. He hurries and gets up. "There was an um bug on your face," he said. "THERE WAS A WHAT!?" my stupidly somehow overthinking was correct. There was a bug on my face. "Why do you have bugs in your room???" I said sitting up in the bed. "Sorry ma but there wasn't a bug. It was a prank because I got bored and to sit down right next to you," he said. "Oh, thanks for that now you have to watch your back. Also, I'm getting in the shower." I said.

I walk to the shower with my clean clothes. While I'm in the shower I get done and then realized I didn't bring my towel. "FUCK!" I said. "you ok ma?" he said in the other room. He could hear me from the other room. Shesh, I'm loud. "Yea but I need my towel can you get it miles?" I said. I heard him knocking at the door. He was fast as hell. I creak the door open and grab the towel away from him. "Thank you." "No problem ma," he said. Those nicknames are going to be the death of me.

I get out of the bathroom dressed in sweatpants and a hoodie. I was thinking if I should go back to his room or not. Well because our room was connected to the bathroom, I had to pick miles door to go through or mines. Simple I went through mines. If I walk through his doors it would be awkward. I lay in my bed watching tv and I heard my door swing open. "Can't get away from me that easily," he said. "So you want me to go to your room?" I said. "uh yea I do actually." "Okay sure let's go," I said getting up to go to his room. When we are in his room I sit down next to him. He had his legs separated and seated back. This man looks comfortable.

I hear my phone ding and I look at it.

______________________________________
|
|                             Dallas ♥️👍🏽
|
|
| Hey girl
|
|
|                                     Hey babes wyd rn?
|
|
| Nothing just checking
| in on you
|
|                                   Well I miss you we           
|                               Should hang out later
|
|
| Yesss 😘
|
|
|                                                                      
______________________________________

After I stop texting I see Miles looking dead at me. "Who's Dallas?" He said. "Oh, that's my friend," I said "Oh ok," he said. oh ok? That sounded like jealousy. I should keep this going. I brag to him about how Dallas is so fun and nice but I don't tell him his gay. "You two seem to have a lot of fun with each other," he said. "well yea that's why we're hanging out I think tomorrow," I said. His face turns cold and angry. I felt bad so I said, "He's going to bring his boyfriend so do you want to come with me?" His face goes back to normal but I'm now realizing this man has a real mug face. He still looks mad in his normal face.

"I think we should go to sleep," I said. "I think so too. Sleep here with me." he said. HUH!? did this man really say sleep here... I mean I don't mind. Ifykyk. "Sure," I said. I lay on his shoulder and fall asleep. After I fall asleep he lays his head on my head and soon falls asleep too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Creator here, I would have added more words but I got tired and started to fall asleep with writing. I'm a sleepy head so I take naps during the day. Sorry if this one was fast and short. I'll try and make the next one fresher and longer.

~ Creator <3