The Meet Up. - Part 1

I wake up and I look around. Ugh, I wish I had someone to cuddle with at night and morning. I see that my luggage to go to college was packed so were the boxes. Wow, I'm going to college. Who would have thought except my mami. I went to the bathroom and grabbed my toothbrush.

I look in the mirror. If I had a boyfriend who would wake up next to me to see my hair I would freeze. After I brush my teeth I do my hair. Hmm, I should just put my hair as *whatever hairstyle you like* Then I walk downstairs to see my mami cooking. "Mhm that smells good," I said. "Thank you but when are you going to practice cooking other things other than chicken alfredo?" she said. "I'm trying mami, while you're making my plate I'm going to get dressed." I said "Hurry up." I get dressed and walk downstairs to see my plate on the table.

"I should have told you to eat before you change. Don't get anything on you." I sigh where she couldn't hear me. I get done eating and I start to bring my boxes and my luggage to the car. I try and move quickly before my roommate gets there first." are you ready mija?" My Mami said. "Yes I am," I said getting into the car and putting on my seatbelt. We arrive at the University wow that's a lot of people. I slowly get out of the car and see my Mami already out of the car. "Come give me kisses mija." She kisses me all over my face. Geez don't have to embarrass me In front of all these people.

After saying my goodbyes and that hard process of moving my boxes in my dorm, I start to put one more box down and I look to my side. "WHAT THE FUCK!?" I  said almost swinging at my roommate in Infront of me. "Don't SCARE me like that," I said. He shrugged and went to his room. I noticed he had already decorated his room. It was filled with gym stuff and a few posters. This man has style. I walk to his room forgetting about the boxes I had to put up. "Hello," I said knocking at his door. Brah if this bitch doesn't open the damn door.

He opens the door a few secs later. He was fine asf. I stared at him thinking about how fine this man was, I wanted to fold right there and now. "Like what you see?" He said. "huh?" I said out of confusion now realizing I was staring. Shit I better say something. " Oh I wanted to know your name because you seem cold and distance." I think I said to much. "I'm miles. Miles morales." He looks at me up and down. Does this man have a error in his eyes or is he looking me up and down. "You don't have to stare at me for that long" I said. He still looked at me in the eyes then look at the boxes. "Do you need help with the boxes?" He said. I'm a strong woman I could do this by my self but I won't because he's hot and he just offered to do something for me. I nodded and he walk past me lifting up one of the boxes and goes to my room and sits it on the bed. "Your gonna help or just sit there?" He said.

"Oh, here I come." I said while grabbing one of the boxes.

______________________________________

That's all for tonight I'm going to do another one but it might be longer or shorter then this one but see ya

~ creator <3

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••