Getting Settled - Part 2

We put all the boxes in my room and I started to open one of the boxes. "Hmm, where should I put these posters at?" I said. But I didn't hear a response so I looked behind me and this asshole already left and went back to his room. Really? He could have at least helped me unpack the Decorations.

I unpack the decorations and my clothes which took an hour and a half. "Ma." I heard. I looked behind me and saw him at the doorframe. Did he just call me ma? "huh?" I said. I can't believe he called me ma. I wanna just die there at that moment. "We should look around before curfew," he said. "yea you're right. Plus we need food anyways." I said. This could be a good time to find out more about him. I close my door behind me and walk to the exit door. I put on whatever shoes I had at the door and walked out with miles.

After we left the dorms we walked through the city. "So where do we go first?" I asked. "let's go to the grocery store." Miles said. "well ok," I said. We walk to the grocery store. While walking in he put his hood over his head. So I guess he's cold to everyone and not just me. I just followed him because I have no idea what to get. "Ma, where's the cart?" he said. "shit I forgot to get a cart to put the stuff in. I'll go get it. I'll be right back." I said. Then I heard him say under his breath "Je tonto." Did this bitch just call me a dummy? Bruh what did I do to be called a dummy? Anyways I grab the cart and bring it to him. He took it of course.

We put a few things in our cart and he walks up to me with the cart and gives me it and tells me to shush.

What the fuck.

I am confused about why he told me to shush. I saw him walk to the candy shelf but nothing happened he just kept walking next to the candy shelf. 3 minutes later he walked back up to me and grabbed the cart. " Are you ready to leave mamas?" he said. I wanted to fold right there and now.

"yea let's go. I'll pay-" he cuts me off. "no I'll pay." Well damn. He is fine and a gentleman. We walk to the scanning thing and he buys everything but when leaving he raises his hand in the air when we walk through the door. "why'd you raise your hand?" I said. "I'll tell you later mamas," he said. When I get home I'm gonna be twirling my air and kicking my feet because of the nickname mamas. Whooo weee. It wasn't a lot of things so it was like only 2 bags to hold. While walking back to the dorms.

I feel like I don't know him a lot so let me ask more about him. "Miles do you do anything for fun?" I said. "I spray paint, workout, Steal-" I cut him off. "You steal?" "Yea, I don't see anything wrong with it. The Grocery store gets thousands of dollars a week. They'll be fine ma." he said. Well, at least I know him better. Wait did he steal at the grocery store? I thought, raising my eyebrow. Eh, who cares as long as I'm not in jail I'm fine. We make it to the dorm and sit down the groceries.

That was a hell of a day. I see him take a whole bunch of snacks and candy out of his sleeves. How tf did this man steal without me seeing? "I didn't know what you like so I got you this." he takes out my favorite candy. "This is my favorite." I said. "good to know ma." he said. I wanna marry this man right now. I walk into my room with my candy and I stop to see Miles's room door creak open. Hmm, I'ma go inside. I walk to his door and walk into his room. His still in the kitchen so I can look around for a few. I notice this man's room looks like a hotel workout spot with posters. While I was standing there looking around I felt a soft feeling behind my back.

"What are you doing in my room ma?" he said. I did NOT wanna move bro. I was so scared to move so I just stand right there until he said. "You tryna sleep in here or something?" I quickly turned around and I kinda wanna see his response if I said yes. "maybe." I said. Did I just say maybe I know I wanna say yes but that would be embarrassing and awkward. "Well go sit down ma." I sit down on his bed not knowing what to do. Why the fuck did I say that shit. He says "I'm going to be in the shower." "Mhm," I said. While he's in the shower should I watch never have I ever? Eh, I guess so. I turn the tv on and put on never have I Ever on Netflix.

I lay down because walking to the dorm and the grocery then back to the dorm is tiring. I slowly fall asleep and I feel something touching my face. I didn't know if I should wake up or stay asleep.

•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

Hey guys if there's any mistakes in the writing please tell me so you can enjoy your reading peacefully also my story parts are going to keep getting longer by each part and thank you for reading.

~ creator <3

1000 words