𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

"It's been weeks

"It's been weeks." Makkari signed, worried about her family, as they hadn't heard anything from in a long time. "We haven't heard from any of them." she waved her hands around, "It's like... they've disappeared."

"Arishem." Thena stated, knowing he is the only one capable of pulling something so big.

Hyacinth played with her hands, worried about everyone, but especially Kingo. He had never missed to contact her. This was the first time in a thousand years, she hadn't heard from him.

"We have to go back." Thena stated.

Hyacinth nodded.

But they heard something. Felt, more like. It was a weird feeling, like someone else was in there with them.

Hyacinth stood up, fisting her hands, sparks of fire emergine.

"I feel it, too." Makkari told them.

Druig looked around them, not understanding what the girls were talking about. As he was busy eating, "What?"

There were small sparks. It looked like a portal. 

The girls who were ready to attack walked further.

Screams.

Grunts.

Laughs.

Something fell down, which startled Hyacinth.

Not something. Someone.

"Wow." he laughed as he got up, "Aah! My ears. My eyes are numb. No more drunk teleporting for you."

They all looked at him in confusion, but yet the four eternals held amusing expressions.

"Um..." Thena started.

"Hang on, hang on." he clears his throat and imitated fanfare.

The portal whooshes.

"Behold," he started, "the royal prince of Titan, brother of Thanos, the Knave of Hearts, defeater..."

"Thanos' brother?" Makkari asked.

"...of Black Robert..." 

"Roger." the man who appeared from the portal corrected.

"Oh." he smaller creature groans, "Defeater of Black Roger. The great adventurer, Starfox of Mystery Planet."

The man who walked in was gorgeous. Hyacinth had never seen someone so beautiful. She was of course in love with Druig. But it didn't hurt to admit that the man who stood in front of her looked like a Greek God.

Druig who saw the way Hyacinth gawked over the man, quickly walked to her, nudging her.

Hyacinth shrugged a response.

"What a pleasure to make your acquaintance, my fellow Eternals." The man said in his perfect British accent and turned to the smaller creature, "You know, you really don't have to do the whole thing every time."

"Everything you do is impressive. What am I gonna leave off the list?"

"No, I know it's impressive."

They bickered in admiring the taller man in whispers.

"Who are you?" Thena asked.

"I'm Eros." he introduced. He turned to his friend/ sidekick, who was busy drinking more alcohol, "This is Pip. And you are as beautiful as legends say, Thena." he smiled at Thena.

"What do you want, lads?" Druig asked.

"Pip and I are here to help, aren't we?" Eros stated as he looked at Pip who burped in response, which made Hyacinth chuckle as she cleared her throat.

"You must be, Flower." Eros stated.

"Hyacinth." Druig corrected, "it's Hyacinth."

Hyacinth was finding the jealous situation more and more amusing.

"Hyacinth it is." Eros nodded as something appeared in his hand.

"Your friends are in big trouble." He stated, "And we know where to find them."

~

i am alive. i am sorry for the delay.
if there is another eternal movie, 
nothing is happening between 
hyacinth and eros. i just wrote
that cause i'm in love with harry

see you later wrapped.

see you later, ig

-sianna_reynold 2023

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 : 𝗗 𝗥 𝗨 𝗜 𝗚 ✔ 🎉