𝟡

The Eternals walked through Iraq, finding their way to Makkari, with sunglasses on

Hyacinth was in a deep blue sweater.

Her eyes kept going to Druig who wore a black leather jacket.

It was like she couldn't keep her eyes off him.

"Take a picture, m'love. It lasts longer." he smirked.

"Oh yeah, Karun has some. I'll just take those." she grinned as she hooked her hands with his.

"If the love fest is over... we're here." Phastos said and a holographic image of the domo appeared on his palm, and right on que, the ground shook and sand eroded away as the ancient ship emerged from the ground.

Karun mutters, "The domo" in shock.

"Cool." Hyacinth said as they made their way inside.

~

"A foreboding atmosphere fills the air. An eerie stillness chokes our lungs." Kingo recites while Karun records him.

"What are you doing? You know you're creeping us out. You know that, right?" Phastos interrupts.

"I think it's cool." Hyacinth added.

"You always take Kingo's side." Druig chuckled.

There was a clatter which made Phastos lose his shit, "Oh! Oh, God! Stay calm, please!" he exaggerated.

"Honey, look down." Hyacinth laughed as Druig rolled his eyes.

Phastos lets out a chuckle "Chips. It's just chips."

"As you can see, being an Eternal does not preclude you from having human emotions such as cowardice." Kingo tells the camera.

Everyone stares at the lab in shock. Makkari had stolen things from all around the world.

It could be her own museum.

"What has she done?" Phastos asked in disbelief, "Is that... a sarcophagus in my lab?"

Makkari sat in a chair, who was currently reading something.

"This is Makkari. Or should I say Miss Havisham? None of us have seen her for centuries."

Makkari looks at them and a smile tugs on her face "Ready to go home?" she asked.

Hyacinth smiled and ran towards her bestfriend.

Hyacinth stopped at her throne and Makkari got down.

They let out a chuckled as Hyacinth brought Makkari to her embrace.

"We have to talk." Hyacinth told her and Makkari frowned.

~

Phastos was currently working on something while the others looked around the lab which was filled with stolen goods.