𝟜

Present day 2023

The group walked into the place they were all together for the last time.

Druig had lived there since then.

Hyacinth looked around to see peace and quite.

No destruction.

No chaos.

Just pure calm.

Of course she had visited before.

But it had been ages since that too.

"Good afternoon." They greeted in Spanish.

"It's very nice here, sir." Karun smiles.

It was... but freaky? at the same time.

"Don't be fooled. Ignorance is bliss." Kingo tells him.

Karun chuckles.

Sprite walks up to a man and converses in spanish "Hey. We're looking for Druig. Is he here?"

"...Yes." he says and questions her "How do you know Druig?"

"We're friends... from college" Sprite said.

"Hello, Sprite." Druig made him say.

and he opened the door making a fancy entrance.

"I missed all of you. Some lesser than others..." He glared at Hyacinth. Please, make yourselves at home." he said and Hyacinth rolled her eyes.

"What happened here? didn't he have a thing for you?" Sprite whispered to Hyacinth.

~

Everyone gather around while the others broke the news to him.

Hyacinth sat next to Kingo fidgeting with her fingers and not making eye contact with Druig.

"You've given me a lot of bad news in one go, my lady." Druig told Sersi.

"Will you help us?" Sersi asked

"I am glad that..." Druig started but got interrupted by Sersi's ringtone.

"Holy shit" Hyacinth jumped and fell down.

"You are so embarrassing" Kingo groaned and put his hand out for Hyacinth.

But Hyacinth's anxiety was off charts, which also meant her body was burning.

"God! I hate you." Kingo screamed when his hand almost got burned.

"I am so sorry, I forgot." she apologized and Kingo wavered his hands around.

No one saw it, but Druig had an amusessing expression looking over at Hyacinth.

"Hey by the way, what's your service?" Kingo asked, I'm not getting any bars."