Love spells

Manufacturing Mr. or Mrs. Right

1. Create a clear picture in your mind of your perfect partner. These vibrations can attract your imaginary man or woman into your life.
2. Make a relationship collage with pictures of things that are important to you.
3. Be specific when you visualize the environment and your future together.
4. Put it in writing. Make a list of your needs and wants in a satisfying relationship.
5. Place the list where you can see it often. The more time and energy you devote to it, the closer the reality becomes.
6. Focus on the list and verbalize it. Repeat it aloud for even greater impact. There's nothing like the power of the spoken word!

Think About Me Love Spell

This is a spell to attract the one you desire, though you must at least talk to them and know their full name.

What you'll need:

Your altar

Red candle

Go outside on a Friday night and set up your alter. Cast a circle and make sure your alter is at the north edge of your circle. Call the Elemental Guardians. It is optional to smudge your circle, I just did it for protection.

Engrave your desired one's name into the candle.

Before you light it, chant this while the candle is bathed in the moon's rays:

Diana, Goddess of love,
I ask that you hear me.
Please let (desired one)
Send love towards me.
So mote it be.

Then, light the candle and say:

May you think about me day and night, (desired one).

Now kiss the candle while it's lit. Stare into the flame and visualize you and the one you love together, in love, for about 30 seconds.

Let the candle burn out.

Simple Love Spell

This spell really does work. I have used it and actually I met my husband just a few weeks after I performed it. It is very specific and must be followed exactly.

Best Night: Friday
Best Moon: Full

Things you will need:

1 sheet of lined paper

1 Red pen or marker

1 letter envelope

your favorite perfume

your favorite shade of red lipstick

a few Pink or Red flower petals

Write out the qualities you want in a lover on the sheet of paper using the pen.