Round 5 - Blue Belt: 7 July to 16 July

As always, some updates from the previous round

Congratulations to the 52 brave fighters that participated and successfully completed their Green Belt Round.

The usernames will be shared on the message board, as per usual, and those individuals can expect their stickers via private message before the end of Round 5.

Round 5 - Blue Belt: 7 July to 16 July

Blue signifies the blue sky as the plant continues to grow toward it. A blue belt student moves up higher in rank just as the plant grows taller. The light feeds the plant so it can continue to grow. The student is fed additional knowledge of the Art in order for his body and mind to continue to grow and develop. 

1

1.2k words - Fantasy and Action Mashup.

Prompt: Exactly what it says, write us a mashup of the two above-mentioned genres. What are the prompt specifics? Nope, that's it, the rest is up to your imagination.

Guidelines:

> Word count must be between 1150 (min) and 1200 (max).

> You must have elements of both the Fantasy and action genres—any Fantasy sub-genre will be accepted.

> Fanfic is allowed.

> Yes, you can use the same characters from previous rounds, or you can use new ones. We judge each entry separately and not as a series.

> Swearing and violence are not considered mature, please read the guidelines linked in the first chapter.

Submit your entry via this >> Submission Form

IMPORTANT >>> Please ensure you add the correct username as it appears on Wattpad. It's the one with the @ in front of it.

Deadline: 16 July 2023 at midnight EST

Consult the first chapter for more guidelines and FAQs.