Round 4 - Green Belt: 27 June to 6 July

As always, some updates from the previous round

Congratulations to the 57 brave fighters that participated and successfully completed their Orange Belt Round. 

The usernames will be shared on the message board, as per usual, and those individuals can expect their stickers via private message before the end of Round 4.

Round 4 - Green Belt: 27 June to 6 July

Green signifies the growth of the seed as it sprouts from the earth reaching toward the sun and begins to grow into a plant. A green belt student learns to strengthen and refine his techniques. 

1

1.2k words - Sci-Fi and Action Mashup.

Prompt: Exactly what it says, write us a mashup of the two above-mentioned genres. What are the prompt specifics? Nope, that's it, the rest is up to your imagination.

Guidelines:

> Word count must be between 1150 (min) and 1200 (max).

> You should have elements of both the science fiction and action genre—only those two genres!

> Fanfic is allowed.

> Yes, you can use the same characters from previous rounds, or you can use new ones. We judge each entry separately and not as a series.

> Swearing and violence are not considered mature, please read the guidelines linked in the first chapter.

Submit your entry via this >> Submission Form

Deadline: 6 July 2023 at midnight EST

Consult the first chapter for more guidelines and FAQs.