Chapter 10: "im sorry"

chonil0ver 

This one-shot was suggested by my good friend Vallet, enjoy kid.

—————————
No one's POV:

Toni eagerly paced her kitchen floor while fiddling with the rings on her hands. The rain had been coming down hard for the past 30 minutes. The time was 10:57, the problem with this is that her girlfriend was supposed to be home 3 hours ago. Usually, if Cheryl would stay out she would call or text Toni. Not this time.

Toni's POV:

Where is she? I've called, texted, left voicemails. I have done everything and she's still not home. What if she's cheating on me? No, no Cheryl wouldn't do that. Would she?

Before I could calm myself down and rid of these thoughts, I heard the door open and then close.

"Baby? I'm Home" Cheryl calls out.

"What the fuck Cheryl?!?" I walk up to her angrily.

Cheryl's POV:

As soon as I walked in, I was greeted by an angry Toni. I understand why she's angry but I hope she lets me explain. The thing about Toni is that she's an understanding person, but she does not have patience. She's like a little ticking time bomb always ready to go off.

"What the Fuck Cheryl?!?

"Tones what's wrong?" I ask taking my shoes off.

"What's wrong?! What's wrong is that you were supposed to be home three hours ago! I've, called you, texted, and even left voicemails for Cheryl. Twenty-Five Fucking voicemails." She says, her face is turning red due to frustration and yelling.

"TT let me explain-"

"Let you explain?! Cheryl, I thought y-you were cheating on me! I-I thought something happened to you! And you come home without a scratch on you, in a happy tone knowing damn well THIS is NOT a happy situation. So yeah explain why I was freaking out thinking you were in some car crash, or something horrible happened to you." Toni finishes tears running down her face and she's out of breath.

"Toni baby calm down okay?" I say trying to get her to breathe so she doesn't trigger her asthma.

"Don't fucking tell me to calm down Cheryl. l-I can't do this right now, I need to go." Toni says pushing past Cheryl and grabbing her purse and keys. But before she could, Cheryl did.

"Toni you must be crazy if you think you are driving that bike in this weather. And baby I know you are upset okay? I was wrong. But please my love, don't leave. It's horrible outside and you could get hurt."

Toni gave Cheryl an annoyed look pushed past her and said "Cheryl. I am a grown woman, and I have been riding motorcycles since I was fourteen. Please give me my keys." She finishes and puts her hand out to Cheryl.

"Baby, I know I fucked up. But toni please can we just talk?" Cheryl pleads, praying Toni would give in.

Instead, Toni pushes past Cheryl and grabs the keys to Cheryl's car.

"Fuck" Cheryl whispers when she hears the door slam.

Cheryl knew it was best to give Toni space so that's what she did.

-----

Guys I wanted to make this more dramatic, but I had no idea how to finish it😭. I hope you guys still liked it, love you all, and stay safe💓.