Chapter 7 : "Immune to Sickness"

No one's POV:

Toni never gets sick. Seriously, the last time she was sick was when she was 5 and she had the flu. And if you ask her she would say something dumb like "Oh yeah, I never get sick I'm like immune to sickness."

Anddd now she's lying in her girlfriend's bed being taken care of because she has the flu...What happened to being immune Toni? Anygay let's go check on our favorite gays, shall we?
—————

"Babeee" Toni calls for the redhead while Cheryl's trying to give Toni medicine " I'm fine I told you this a thousand ti-" Before Toni could finish her sentence she ran to the bathroom in Cheryl's room.

After  Cheryl saw her girlfriend run into the bathroom so she ran after her. She saw Toni bent over the toilet seat throwing up. So Cheryl got behind Toni and held her hair back while rubbing her stomach.

"It's okay Baby, I have you, your okay," Cheryl whispers into Toni's hair when she was done throwing up. Toni laid her head on Cheryl's chest as she was sobbing. She hated being seen as vulnerable, even if it was only Cheryl. But at this moment she felt weak and she needed Cheryl.

"I-Im s-sorry," Toni said in between sobs.

"Oh no, my love you have nothing to be sorry for, okay? Your human, you get sick, and it will feel horrible, but I will be here to take care of you and I'm never leaving." Cheryl reassured Toni. In response Toni just nodded, she felt too weak to talk.

"Now let's get you cleaned up and into bed," Cheryl said while picking up Toni and putting her on the countertop to brush her teeth. After Toni brushed her teeth Cheryl carried Toni to her bed while she went to get her some more medicine and food.

———————-

"Hi my love, how are you feeling?" Cheryl asks after she comes back with Toni's medicine and some soup.

"Better, thank you, Cher," Toni says turning her body towards her girlfriend.

"Of course. Now here you have to drink this medicine and eat this soup." Cheryl says while bringing both items to the nightstand text to Toni.

"Ughh," Toni says after taking a shot of the medication Cheryl brought for her.

"I know, I know, it's horrible but it should make you feel better," Cheryl says while changing into her PJs. "Now you can enjoy your soup, anddd some cuddles from moi."

"Wait, Cher, you can't be near me, you'll get sick," Toni says while pushing her girlfriend away.

"Baby, unlike you, I got my flu shot. And I don't care if you are sick, I'm still gonna cuddle you." Cheryl says moving closer to the pink-haired serpent.

———————

The rest of their day involved watching friends, naps, board games, kisses, and cuddles.

By the morning Toni should be feeling a little better and they might hang out with the Scooby Gang plus Kevin. But tonight Cheryl was going to hold Toni close and show her all the love. (Not in a Dirty way you Nastys😭)

Wc: 517

This was kinda short, I just wanted to write a fluffy Stoft Choni. But I hope you guys enjoyed it, love you and stay safe

-xoxo Yannah ❤️