15

The next day me and pony were so clingy every were I went he went even if I had to go to the bathroom he would follow.

"Why are you guys so clingy today?" Soda asked. "Wait- EWWW" soda said. Me and pony blushed. "on our bed!" Soda yelled whispered. "Sorry soda keep it down." I said. "What's going on?" Two asked. Soda looked at us with pleading eyes. "No" pony said. "Please" he said.
"No" I said. "Please it was you guys first time" he said. "First time fo- ohhh so you guys did the devils tango" two said. "They did what!" Oh great sally and Darry both heard that. "Did you at least use protection?" Dal asked. "Yes dal we did" I said.

Then the whole gang found out cheering pony on and asking how was it and other stuff.

"Hey y/n wanna go to the drive in?" Pony asked. "I guess" I said smiling. We went on for the rest of the day until 7:30.

"Y/n you ready?" Pony asked. "Yep let's go" I said locking our hands together walking to the drive in.

We made it to the drive In taking our seats. "Hey pony Ima get popcorn" I said. "Ok." I walked off. I got to the popcorn stand grabbing two popcorns and walking back to our seats. I stopped mid way when I saw Cherry talking to him pony looked like he was being nice when Cherry leaned in to kiss pony, pony stood up dodging her kiss. That was it I walked over to Cherry punching her in the face.

"Try to kiss him again and it won't be pretty for you got it" I said. "Whatever bitch" she walked off.

Me and pony decided to just go home. We was walking when we heard a engine behind us. This time I was under weight so I wasn't a very good fighter I was weak. Me and pony picked up the pace but it was too late they had already blocked us. "Run go get the gang" I said pushing pony out of the way before he got hit. He got up running to get the gang.

Meanwhile the socs tackled me to the ground hitting my head of the ground. "Fuck!" I shouted because of the pain. "Hey hand me that switch blade real quick" one of them said. My heart stoped when I heard switch blade come out of his mouth. I was in to much pain my vision was getting blurry by the minute. I felt the sharpness of a blade ran across my cheek down to my neck.

"This is what you get for hurting us" one said cutting me a few more times. I heard footsteps then everything went blurry to black.

I woke up at the Curtis house it was very late. "Is anyone up" I said with a weak voice and wincing in pain. "Oh my god y/n your up" pony said. Causing the gang to come running in.

"Are you ok" a worried dally asked. "I'm alive ain't I?" I said sarcastically. "Well yeah" soda said. "There is your answer" I said sitting up on the couch. "You need to go to sleep y/n" Darry said. I wasn't complaining my head was hurting. "Here you can sleep upstairs with me" pony said. "Oh no" Darry was looking at us both. "We are not going todo anything I'm in to much pain" I said. "Fine" he said giving in. Pony picked me up bridal style caring me to the bed we snuggled up falling asleep in each others arms.

A/n:
AHHHHHH MY SECOND STORYYY!!!!!!
Let me know what you all think