11

We reached the drive in while Kaylee's boyfriend pays for us. "Hey jake" I said. "What's up?" He asked.

"I want to believe that is ponyboy" I asked kinda exited because I wanted to scare him.

"I believe so" he laughed handing me popcorn. As I was stepping closer to pony a red head sits by him.

"Kay who is that?" I asked. "That's Cherry why is she sitting with pony?" She asked. "I'm wondering that to" Jake said. Just then we saw pony and cherry lean in and kiss?!?

"Oh my god y/n you ok?" Jake asked. "I-I um don't know" I walked over to pony tapping his shoulder.

He broke apart from her looking at me then his eyes widen. I felt my breathing get heavy. "Y/n please it's not what it seems like" he said.

"Save it" I said my breathing getting heavier. I took out my inhaler puffing it into my mouth. Catching my breath. "Please y/n" he pleaded. "She said save it" Kaylee said with her bf standing behind her.

"I thought you said she wouldn't find out pony?!" Cherry said. "WHAT! You know what fuck you pony" I said. "I'm sorry I didn't know she would be here." Pony said. "How long? You know what never mind" I said running off heading to bucks.

I reached bucks place out of breath. I opened the door heading to me and dals room. I slung the door open dal was laying on the floor.

I slammed the door shut jumping on the bed sobbing. "Y/n! What's wrong what happened" dal asked worried. "P-p-pony" I said.

"What did he do?" He asked rubbing my back. "He cheated on me" I said crying harder. "He what?!?" Dal said slamming his fist on the bed getting up and leaving the room.