2.

"We're are we going?" I asked. He grabbed me and put me on his back. "To meet my friends they would love you" he said smiling.

"You got friends!?" I said laughing. "Hey I got friends" he pouted.

We was laughing when we stoped in front of a house. I was still on Dally's back.

I saw that there where people outside. Everyone was looking at me and dally. I hurried and jumped of his back so fast.

"Hey dally you bring over chicks now" on of them said. "Man two-bit This is my kid sister" he said. "KID SISTER?" The people sounded surprised.

"Y/n this is my gang" he said smiling at me. I could tell the gang was surprised.

"PONY GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE" one of them said. "Soda what you stopped me from reading my b-" pony said. "Who's this?" He asked.

"I'm y/n" I said smiling. "Are you dallys girlfriend" he asked. I'm guessing he asked that because dally had his arm around me. "Me dallys girlfriend" I laughed. "What's so funny" he asked. " I'm his sister" I finished laughing. "Oh ok" he said chuckling. "Well y/n this is soda, Darry, two-bit, Steve, Johnny, and pony." Dally said .

"Nice to meet you guys" I said smiling. "Well y/n you hungry I got breakfast cooking" Darry asked me.

"No thanks tho." I said. "Your not like dally at all your to nice and you don't steal." Two bit said.

"Oh but two-but this watched looks so nice one me" I said chuckling. I took it off throwing it at him.

"H-how tho." He asked. "Like I said I'm Dallas Winston's little sister" I said walking off.

"You have no idea how good her fighting skills are" I heard dally say.

I was walking to the park when pony caught up to me "so you really are dally's little sister" he said.

"Yeah" I was smiling. We heard a engine behind us. "Oh no" pony said. "What?" I asked. "The socs." Pony said. Yeah dally did tell me about them.

"Oh well that's fun" I said laughing. "Why are you laughing" pony was a little annoyed.

"Because I'm not scared." I said. "You should be little lady" one of the socs said.

"Oh why's that" I said standing in front of pony. "We will show you" one of the socs Lounged at me. As I dodged and grabbed his arm throwing him on the ground. Another one jumped on top of me. I punched him as hard as I could knocking him out cold I was so focused on fighting the socs I didn't see pony run to go get the gang.

I heard foot steps as I knocked another socs out and the rest ran away.

"Hey I was having fun." I said turning around. There was blood on my fist. "Yeah well if we didn't get here who knows what you would have done" dally said smiling. "C'mon dal I wouldn't have took it that far" I pouted more " y/n I'm your brother I know you would take it a little too far" he was chuckling.

"Hey but that was pretty badass" two-bit said. "Thanks two."