13

It's been about 2 hours since I left I was getting tired so I went to a hidden hill side and sat there to camp out I know dally was worried after all I meant everything to him. About a few hours later of me laying down I finally drifted off to sleep.
DALLYS POV:
It's been a day since y/n went missing I'm very worried about her. "Dally?" I heard Darry ask. "What?" I said with a weak voice.

"She still hasn't came back?" He asked. "N-no" my voice breaking bc I was holding back tears.

"Hey hey we will find her promise" he said. I haven't cried since the day I left New York I love y/n and miss her so much. "What if James has her?" I asked.

"Then that is the first person we will check." He said throwing clothes at me. "Get up and get dress let's go the longer we wait the later it gets" he say walking out of the door.
Y/N'S POV:
I woke up and started to walk again I made it to a burned up church. I heard of this church it was the church that almost killed Johnny. I kept walking into a forest. I didn't know we're I was going all I knew was I needed a break from everyone.

"I'm starving" I said to myself.
DALLYS POV:
"OPEN UP!" I shouted in-front of James door. "What do you want?" He asks coldly. "WERE IS SHE" I said slamming him into a wall. "Relax Winston you don't even know if he has her" soda said."BULLSHIT" I said still not letting go. "What are you talking about man" James asked me. "We're the hell is my sister?" I asked him coldly. "Look I don't know man and to be honest I hope she is dead" he said. I gave him a good punch across the face.

Pony looked really weird and to be honest all of us were. We walked away walking on the street.