Chap. 8 continued meet up and heading back to the castle

Warning there will be some gore in this chapter.

Author POV:

Your whole body stopped....as you looked at him in fear.....you remembered your friends telling you stories about the Killer King....many would call him that due to his unrelentless blood thirst he had...."hmmmm....well aren't you interesting?" He said with a slight seductive tone...Hearing him say that made you tense up as you swam back a bit...You couldn't see him very well due to the shadow that was cast from him being half in the dark sitting on his throne....you wanted to do something....anything!...but you just couldn't move....fear was washing over you like the waves of the ocean as you couldn't stop wondering if he was going to consume you or not....

"I would like to apologize for what happened the other....day..." His voice shook you out of your thoughts as you shivered a bit....come on y/n respond! or else he might get mad or something!....the small voice in your head yelled..."o-oh....u-u-uhhh....it's fine...." You said as he sighed while rubbing his temples with his palm..."no no no....really....I feel that I might have really gave you a scare my dear~" He got up from his throne and swam near you...making you flinch a bit..."oh...and what have we here hmm?" He asked as quickly swam behind you and gently held your wounded tail..."It appears you are quite in no condition to be here..."

He said darkly as you started to tear up a bit.....his tone of voice was scaring you and not to mention you heard that Orcas are more violent than Sharks....he looked up at you with concern..."What...did I hurt you my dear?" He said in a gentle tone that he had on before...you shook your head as more tears came down your cheeks...you tried to stop crying but for some reason you couldn't....Reaper gasped a bit as he realized his tone was a dark one...she must have thought I was mad at her....poor guppy..."Hey I'm not mad at you....and I must apologize for sounding in such a way...really...I was just mad at the fish I have entrusted you with..." He said calmly as he gently held her hand..."It does indeed bring my soul pain to see another ocean dweller appear in such a distress state..."

Reaper held your hand and gave it a small kiss along with a lick that made you flinch...he then used his other hand to reach for a kelpkin (napkin) to wipe your tears away..."Dear guppy....I have no intentions of eating you......yet~" he said the last part in a bit of a seductive tone making you blush a bit.."Now that I have had my things settled, I would now perform a proper introduction...for my name is Soul taker...but I feel that title is too intimidating...so you may call me reaper for short...still has the same meaning but....in different wordings you see...." He grabbed a bit of your hair as he examined it..."Hmmmm.....and what is your name little guppy?" you gulped a bit as you looked away from him...still terrified..."Well....my name is y/n..." you said quietly as Reaper just nodded and kept his composure even though on the inside he was screaming about how cute you were..

."Have you ever been in this place before?" Reaper asked as he slumped lazily on his throne...and you just started to play with your hair out of embarrassment...."umm....no....I come from fresh water....not....salt..." He seemed surprised by this as his eye sockets widen as he smiled at you gently..."I see....do you perhaps like it here?-" Before he could finished the door burst opened to reveal Liam who was screaming and running around as he had a baby covering his eyes, as Luke was chasing after him...before you could do anything Reaper quickly swam up to you and picked you up...

"What in the seven seas is happening!?" Reaper yelled as Liam kept running around..."I'm so sorry my lord I can-" he was cut off with his brother yelling.."for the love of Poseidon! somebody help!!!! AHHHHHH! I can't see!!! I can't!!!" Just then the squid came off of him and spread ink all over Liam, and swam away..."Arghhh! it's all over me! w-wait...I can see!" Liam shouted as Luke facepalmed..."I'm so sorry my lord...this will not happen again..." Luke bowed as Liam just stared at Reaper in astonishment...."Wow.....your so cool boss!" Liam said as he gave him a thumbs up and Luke grabbed his brother as they started swimming away..."We shall not intrude on you again like that..."