𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*
𝙖 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

"I can't believe I am letting you do this to me," Matt whispered just cus she was so close to him. "Shut up, you're loving it," Nora whispered back as she got more glitter for his face.

"C'mon! We are gonna be late!" Chris complained as he suddenly look at Matt. He gasped and before he could say anything, Matt shushed him. "Shut up!"

"No! I was so ready to make fun of you but you actually look cool," Chris said as Nora gave Matt a mirror so he could see himself. "oh," Matt smiled as his girlfriend grinned at him. 

"My Heartbreak Prince," Nora declared as she placed the crown on him. "Oh I should have gone as Lover," Chris said as Nora turned to him.

"Shut up! You love Reputation! you had to go as King of my Heart," Nora said as Matt kept looking at himself through the mirror. They both had the matching Lover heart on their face and they were Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince. 

"Can we leave already?" Sofia said as she walked into the room. She gasped at Matt. "Oh, you actually look adorable!" Sofia yelled as Matt rolled his eyes, blushing at the attention everyone was giving him.

"Let's take pictures," Sofia said as she put on her heart-shaped sunglasses again. Sofia's outfit was inspired by the album Red, she mostly did it because, after their Senior Prom, she discovered her color was red.

She quickly snapped a picture. "Oh we have to see everybody else," Sofia said to everyone but mainly to her best friend Nora. "I'll be there in a second!" Nora said as Matt stood up and the long-term couple, Sofia and Chris left. 

After Chris had asked Sofia to be his girlfriend back in Senior year, they hadn't broken up. Matt turned to his girlfriend and quickly pecked her lips. "Thanks, Nora, I love it," And he really did.

She hugged him and took the opportunity to give the boy a longer kiss. When they pulled apart she looked down at his lips and chuckled. "Oh- probably should have kissed you before I put my lipstick on," She laughed as he wiped his mouth laughing. 

--

There the whole friend group was screaming as they watched Taylor emerge out of nowhere singing Matt and Nora's song. Sofia made sure to take a picture of them singing while the song played. 

They all looked amazing.
Nic with a Folklore inspired outfit, the cardigan, and everything.
Geral with the cheerleading outfit from the 1989 era, her favorite era.
Ethan and Mason wearing shirts that said 'Karma' and 'Boyfriend'

Everything was perfect and in that moment, they understood that this moment was for life. A night they would never forget. Matt looked at his girlfriend who was screaming the lyrics, he smiled down at her as they made eye contact.

"I love you," Matt said out of the random, something they had said so many times but this was different. The first time he said I love you to her with the context of being in love with the girl. A word that had always dangled over them, because of the understanding that One Moment in their lives would lead to this. Them being in love with each other at the same time. 

This One Moment will always be remembered.

"I love you too,"

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*
sorry if you're not a Taylor fan but I have had this idea for THE longest time and this is how I wanted the story to end SOOOOO yeah 
I really enjoyed this chapter and I am a little emo rn but oh well.

love you guys sm and thanks