𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

·· 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙨 ; 𝙣𝙞𝙘 & 𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 ··
*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Months before the Crash

"Kinda mid," Nora said as the movie finished, she turned to Nic and he agreed.

"Yeah... not my favorite Marvel movie," Nic commented as she nodded.

"What are you talking about... It was great!" Matt said from beside Nora.

"It was!" Ethan commented from the floor.

"it was, but compared to other Marvel movies it's lacking," Nora clarified as Geral agreed.

"Nat's storyline deserved better," Geral smiled at Nic who nodded.

Chris stands up and walks to the kitchen grabbing a Pepsi for himself and Ethan, the pepsi addicts.

"Love Yelena tho," Nora said as Matt nodded. "She is so cute," Matt said as he looked at Nora.

Geral and Nic share a look.
"Is Sofia coming?" Nic asked as Geral stood up, fitting between Nic and Nora—her big siblings.

"Yes," Chris said as the opening of his pepsi was heard through the room.

"Aren't you guys on a break?" Nora laughed as Chris shrugged. "And?"

"You guys are so toxic," Ethan told Chris as he shrugged.
"They are not toxic... they just break up a lot," Nora defended as Chris first bumped the girl, making her chuckle.

They all diverted into their own little groups.

Even tho they were a friend group, they always had their duos.
There was a Richards for every Sturniolo.

Of course, Matt and Nora. They were the glue of the group. Nora was easily the mom of the group and even tho she hated when they called her that, it was true— and since Matt and she were always together, they were the parents. The fact that he learned how to drive before anyone, really cemented his role.

Geral and Nic, were the comedic duo, always laughing and cracking jokes. They used to have a lot of 'me' days where they would make Matt drive them around and then not include him in the activities. They would go shopping and talk about gossip, it was perfect. Nic had taught Geral, to be a strong and independent person, someone who could speak their mind and never be afraid to speak her mind.

Ethan and Chris were like twins, separated at birth. Chris liked to think of Ethan as his 'mini me' and everyone admitted it. It was clear Ethan looked up to Chris and it was even more obvious that Chris was proud of that. Chris had molded Ethan to be a better version of himself, and he thought he was pretty successful.

Even tho these duos were very evident, of course, they were always there for each other.

But it was still pretty strange when Nic received a message from Ethan later that night. Nic instantly got nervous and called him.

"Are you okay?" Nic asked as soon as Ethan answered his phone
"Yes... why?"

"You never text me at his time. I got scared," Nic said as he calmed down. The triplets felt very protective of the twins.

"Oh... I am sorry, I didn't want to worry you," Ethan said as the line went quiet, Nic was expecting the boy to talk but he never did.

"Are you okay?" Nic asked for the second time, but this was different.