𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

·· 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢 ··
*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧

"You look great," Noah spoke out as he looped his hand around her waist. They posed for the picture as Matt watched his girl pose with Super Senior Noah.

"This is crazy," Matt pointed to them as he watched Nick take their pictures. "He is her date," Chris shrugged as Matt rolled his eyes. "It's not right tho," Matt answered as Chris chuckled.

"You know what is not right? My girlfriend having to spend most of our dinner with your date," Chris said annoyed as he watched his girlfriend talk to Ally because Matt kept leaving her alone.

"My bad," Matt accepted as he walked over to his date. "Hey, guys..." Matt trailed off as Sofia gave him a skeptical look.

"Hi," Ally awkwardly muttered as Nick turned to them. "You guys ready to take pictures now?"

"Yeah sure," Matt said as he trailed Ally to the front of the venue. He shared eye contact with Nora as she smiled at him.

"Pose!"

"There is a fucking reason why they call her Annoying Ally," Sofia whispered as she rolled her eyes. Nora laughed as she looked back at Matt.

"I don't know she is kinda sweet," Noah shrugged as Sofia gave him a death glare.

"Nora! Take a picture with me!" Chris shouted as Nora rolled her eyes.

"After today I am not taking any more pictures. Ever," Nora explained as she walked over to Chris and gave Noah her phone.

They did funny poses as Sofia also took pictures. "Wait I wanna be in them too!" Sofia said as she gave Noah her phone and started posing with them.

"Nick! Matt!" Chris signaled his brothers to join the group picture. Nick and Matt hurried over as Matt made his way next to Nora.

"3, 2, 1!" Noah counted down as he snapped pictures.
"Now a pretty one please," Sofia begged as Matt quickly grabbed Nora and pushed her flat against him.

Nora made eye contact with Ally, feeling increasingly guilty. She quickly looked away and grabbed Matt's hand.

"And done!" Noah smiled as everyone made their way to the car, ready actually to go to prom.

"Wait! Can you take a picture of me and Nora," Matt said as Noah hesitantly nodded and opened the camera app, again.

Nora placed her hand on Matt's chest as he rested his hand on her waist. They leaned into each other causing their heads to touch.

"Beautiful!" Nick chimed in at the pose as Nora couldn't help but laugh.

On the many pictures taken that night. This bunch had to be Nora's favorite. First, they are posing together, and the next she is laughing while Matt just stared at her with a wide smile.

It was her lock screen picture for years after that.

-

Nora slow danced with Noah as she looked everywhere for Matt.
"Are you having fun?" He asked noticing she was distracted.

"Mhm. You?" She sighed finally looking at him.

"Sure," He expressed, annoyed that his date was clearly not interested in him whatsoever. "I am sorry Noah. I am just very distracted-"

"is it Matt?" Noah responded as Nora widened her eyes "What? No?" She defended quickly as they stayed quiet.

"Okay. Maybe it is about Matt," She finally admitted as they let go of each other.

"Do you like him?" Noah asked curiously as she nodded. "Then why did you agree to go with me to prom?" He asked as she pulled him away from the dance floor. "Because you told me Matt was going to prom with Ally," She explained feeling worse by the second.

"Look. I am so sorry Noah-"

"It's fine Nora. I get it," He muttered as she touched his shoulder.
"I am so sorry Noah-"

"It's whatever. You weren't that pretty anyways," He said as he walked away leaving the girl speechless. She started laughing at herself as she looked back at Noah.

After feeling self-conscious, when she caught him staring. She left to go and find Matt. She walked outside and pulled out her phone ready to call him, but that's when she saw Matt and Ally talking.

"You are such a jerk," Alyy said as Nora eavesdropped. "And look who it is," Ally said as she noticed Nora. Matt turned to look at her and immediately smiled. 

"Ima head back inside," Ally muttered understanding that the whole reason why Matt was saying sorry to her was the girl in front of them. 

"Hey," Matt spoke as he walked up to the girl. "Hi,"

"Matt, I need to talk to you," She quickly said as they were face to face. "Talk," He sighed and shoved his hands in his pockets. 

"I have no idea what has been happening between us but... I think have feelings for you. Wait I don't think, I definitely know. After my life turned upside down the only person I want by my side is you, Matt," She spoke like she had a counter to beat. Matt smiled down at the girl.

"But I woke up and you were going to prom with Annoying Ally so I was confused. But I don't care, I have to tell you how I feel," She rambled on as Matt grabbed her hands 

"Nora," Matt said as he placed his hands on her face. 

She finally looked into his eyes, and there she finally understood. This was meant to be, front the moment they met. 

"Can I kiss you?"Matt smiled as Nora quickly nodded as tears flooded her vision. Matt quickly closed the space between them by pressing his lips onto hers. Matt had missed the feeling, of course, in her mind, this was the first kiss, but Matt knew. 

As soon as they fell apart Matt opened his eyes, looking at her reaction and there she was with her cheeks reddened and her eyes still closed, savoring the moment. When she finally opened her eyes, she smiled at him.

"Finally," Matt sighed as he kissed her forehead, she looked up at him and pecked his lips mumbling "Finally."

There they stood for most of the night, laughing with each other and planning their future.

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

AND thanks to everyone who read this story! 
I am incredibly grateful and ik this story is kinda short but i didn't really wanna extend it due to the fact that it would be of bad quality

anyways

i love all these characters and I am very appreciative that all you guys seemed to enjoy this small part of their lives with me!
sorrryyyy for taking long as times to update but thanks sm for reading!

ill be publishing the epilogue soon and then...

.... a chris story!