~Maverick's P.O.V.~

As I whispered, “Cause I’m the devil’s son, baby,” I heard a poof noise behind me and knew my Father was there. I could hear him chuckle and felt his hand on my shoulder, “Son, don’t suffocate them.”  I let go of Kamari and Jacob, and as I turned to give my Father a hug, I saw Jacob glaring at him. I gave my Father a short hug, turned, and grabbed Jacob’s jaw, “That’s my Father, baby. It’s us three against the world now.” I told him while pulling Kamari under my arm. As I finished what I was saying I wrapped my arm around his shoulders.

“What’s his name?” Kamari asked me in a hushed whisper while tapping my back. “Oh, Father, this is Jacob Black. He is a shapeshifter. This beauty is Kamari Swan, I’m not quite sure what she is yet. Loves, this is my Father, his name is Lucifer.” I gave a smirk to my Father as he looked at me like he was impressed. I felt a grin spread on my face and leaned my head on top of Jacob’s head. 

“Uhh, Hello? I’m still here Jake?” Sam said, more like questioned as he had a flabbergasted look on his face. “Sorry, Sam, I’ll talk to you tomorrow. Go home to Emily for the night.” Jacob responded to him without moving away from Kamari and me. I looked down and saw that Kamari waved bye to Sam as he backed up from his spot. He turned away from us, shifted, and ran. 

I kissed the top of Jake's head and finally let go of both of them. When I took a step away from them I heard a whine leave Kamari. I knew the bond would affect them, but not this much. We haven’t fully mated yet. I don’t know what’s happening, honestly. 

She immediately clung to Jacob. She jumped and wrapped herself around him like a koala. He wrapped his arms under her ass and walked over to the steps to the porch. He sat down with her in his lap and started to rock them side-to-side. I heard Jacob whisper to Kamari, “How about we go inside and sit in the living room? We can have that chat you talked about tomorrow, but it’s chilly out here. I don’t want you to get a cold.” 

Suddenly, an all-white fox runs up to Jacob and Kamari. Before I could do anything, it jumped in between them and snuggled up to Kamari’s chest. “What the hell just happened?” My Father said while looking as confused as I felt. I saw a smirk light up Jacob's face and he replied, “She is the Queen of Nature and she can turn into a forest fox.” 

“I’ll go inside if I can take Hades and, uh, what’s your name?” She started confident but slowly lost it when she realized she didn’t know the fox’s name. All we could hear was yipping, but she surprised me and my Father when she then said, “Her name is Naya!” She said with a bright smile on her face. 

“As long as Hades comes out when you call for him, he can come in,” Jacob said with a little sigh at the end. “Hades! Do you wanna come inside with us?” Kamari yelled out into the abyss of the night. Suddenly, I could hear two tiny feet hitting the forest floor, but at the same time. I realized she was talking about a bunny or rabbit. When he came out I saw an adorable black bunny. It hopped up to me instead of Kamari and I was confused. “He wants you to pick him up. He says you're his favorite.’ I let a smile spread on my face and picked him up. “Alright.” I scratched behind his ear and his leg started to hit my wrist. “Okay, let’s go inside, it’s getting chilly out here.”