~ Kamari's P.O.V. ~

After we locked eyes, he just froze and his eye glossed over. I wished I could see what he was seeing. Suddenly I was pulled into a dark void and saw what looked like a huge T.V. screen showing me what this man was seeing. I was shocked that the powers I got from my mother were coming into effect now. Mom said it would take a few months, maybe even a year before I fully knew how to work said powers. I could already talk to animals, and hear through the trees and the wind, and how to control the forest. My mom didn’t tell me the other powers I would get, but I guess I can look into the mind of a shapeshifter. 

A few seconds later, I was pulled from the void and I was looking back into the never-ending milk chocolate orbs. He shook his head a few times, looked me in the eyes, and whispered, “Imprint.” He then leaned closer, enough to where our lips were brushing against each other,” You’re mine now little girl.” He whispered again and all I could do was nod my head yes. 

Suddenly, I heard someone clear their throat as we were just staring at each other and not believing this was happening. The man pulled back and said, “What dad?” “Jacob Black! You can’t just lay your claim on someone!” A man's voice said, the man, I mean Jacob moved out of the way and I saw another man. Jacob just looked like the younger version of the man so I assumed this was his father. “Hi, my name is Billy Black. What can we do for you?” He asked me with a strained smile on his face like he was apologizing. 

“I was looking for you, sir. My mother told me to tell you her name and you would know who I am. Zephyr Blackwell is my mother, she told me that you know my father.” His face was full of confusion, then realization, and last but not least shock. “Well Ms. Blackwell, I do know your mother, but I am afraid I don’t know who your father is.” he composed himself and finally replied to me. I let a small smile grace my face and said, “Actually, I have my father's last name, Swan.” 

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jacobs's face covered in shock. “Wait, You’re Bella’s sister?” He asked with complete disbelief in his voice. “Yes, I am,” I said while turning my entire body to look at him. “Well, you are for sure the better-looking sister. In my opinion at least.” He said while glancing down at my lips the entire time he talked. I knew my face had shot blood red, but I didn’t care. He made me feel things I shouldn’t and we just met. I don't know what he’s doing to me, but I love it. 

Billy wheeled his chair down the ramp and said, “I know who your father is, Do you want to go to his house now?” I let a huge grin overtake my face and squealed out a yes. Jacob helped Billy into the truck. Jacob came over to the passenger side and helped me put my bags into the bed of the truck. He then helped me into the truck because I was too short to reach. I sat in between Billy and Jacob. We backed out of the driveway and headed to Forks. 

~The Truck~

As we pulled into Forks, Billy texted Charlie to come outside

As we pulled into Forks, Billy texted Charlie to come outside. We pulled onto his road, and I could see him on the porch. Even though I looked a lot like my mother, I could tell he was my father. I could feel the tears welling in my eyes as we pulled into the driveway.