~ Jacob's P.O.V. ~

When I pulled in my jaw dropped to the floor. I looked over toward Mari and saw that her jaw was also on the floor. She quickly looked over at me and said, “Holy shit.” I let out a small chuckle and grabbed her thigh and squeezed again. She let out a small squeak and jumped a little bit. 

After I helped her get out of the truck we walked through the entire house. We went around the bigger part of the house that is separated from the main house. “I think this is going to be the area for guests and stuff.” She said as she held my hand and dragged me up the stairs to see the bedrooms. When we walked into the third bedroom, we realized that they all looked the same. We walked out the back door and around the house to the front door. 

We walked in and were met with a beautiful living room and kitchen. We found the bathroom and it looked just as good as the other two rooms. We walked up the stairs and saw a net at the very top that someone could lie on. There was also a bookshelf right next to it.

We only saw one door, and when Mari opened the door I saw a bright and colorful room. It matched her aesthetic. I knew this room wouldn’t be the best to live in but for her? I would do anything. I am still confused about who that man was. Honestly, he was the hottest man I had ever seen. A little bit through the flashes, it felt like someone entered my mind. I only knew the feeling because of Edward. He is one toxic mother fucker, in my opinion, but so is Bella so they deserve each other. 

Suddenly, I heard a snapping sound in front of my face. When I looked down I saw Mari standing on her tiptoes and felt her left hand gripping my right arm to keep her balance. I quickly wrapped my left arm around her waist and pulled her so she was chest to chest-with me. She let go of my other arm and I brought that hand up and cupped her cheek. “You are so beautiful, my love.”  I could feel her cheek heat up under my hand, I leaned down slowly to give her time to pull away and when she didn’t I kissed her with as much love and passion as I could.