~ Kamari's P.O.V. ~

My name is Kamari Blair Swan, I am sixteen years old, and yes, Bella is my sister. She never told anyone about me, because she didn’t know about me, but neither did my father, Charlie Swan. My mother, Zephyr, had a one-night stand with my father when he was in the process of getting his divorce from Renee. 

My mother was a free spirit when she was younger, she had never stayed in one place for too long, until she had me. She told me she didn’t want me to have to uproot my life every few months or years. She had been in Forks for a few months before she got pregnant with me. 

Mom had found out about being pregnant with me from the animals in the forest. My mother was the Queen of Nature, she could easily take over the world with just the animals on her side, but she was a humble woman. Mom and I lived in La Push for the first 3 years of my life, until my dad had become Sheriff. 

She became paranoid that he was going to find out about me and be upset with her, so we moved as far away as we could. We moved to L.A. California, mom got a job as a waitress in a small diner that paid the bills. We lived in L.A. for 10 years before my mother got really sick, so we went to the doctors and they told us she had stage-one breast cancer. She did chemo and went into remission for 3 years. 

During her third year of remission and a few days after my 16th birthday party, she sat me down and uploaded many things onto my shoulders. She said, “Honey, my cancer came back, it's no longer stage one, it’s stage four.” She had tears running down her face like a waterfall. I broke down sobbing, and asked, “What’s gonna happen, Momma, where am I gonna go if something happens to you?” 

Her left hand came up and cupped my cheek and she whispered, “Sweetheart, you’ll go live with your father.” I pulled away from her with a look of disbelief on my face and asked, “My Father? You let me believe that all these years my father was dead? Why?” She pulled me into a hug and kissed my head a few times. “He doesn’t know about you sweetheart. He was going through a really bad divorce and lost custody of his other daughter. I didn’t want him to think I was using him like Renee had.” 

I slowly shook my head up and down and said, “Okay, but what was so bad about her Momma, I don’t understand. Maybe he was unfaithful.” She shook her head no and went on to tell me that she knew Charlie. She had heard about him many times from the animals and even had a bird that would go and watch over him. She said he was a good man, and a faithful husband, but she just couldn’t do it. 

“Tomorrow you are gonna pack the most important things, and you’re gonna take a bus to go to Forks. I am gonna have one of our friends go with you to keep you safe as well, alright?” She said while pulling away from me and wiping my tears off my face. I shook my head up and down. “When you get to Forks, get on another bus that says La Push, ask around, and try and find Billy Black. Tell him I am your mother and who your father is and ask him to take you to his house. If you don’t want to meet him as soon as you get there, ask Billy to take you to our old house, from when you were a baby.”

I was still crying, but not as much, and just nodded my head and said, “Okay Momma, if this is what you want.” She gave me a look and wiped the last few tears on my face and said, “Honey, your father deserves to know he has another daughter and You deserve to have a father. I am so sorry for keeping you two away from one another for so long. I just couldn’t face him, sweetheart.” “I know Momma, I understand. It’s gonna be weird and he may not believe me, but I do want to know him, I just hope he wants to know me as well.” 

~TIME SKIP~

~48 hours later~

I woke up with a jolt as the bus came to a stop in the middle of Forks, Washington. It was 6 in the morning and sprinkling. I didn’t have the proper clothes on for this weather so I was getting wet. I walked to the other side of the bus and grabbed my suitcases and duffle bag. As I was walking towards a bench, I saw the bus I needed to take to get to La Push.

~Outfit~

~Suitcases + Duffle-bag~

~TIME SKIP~

~15 Minutes Later~

Finally, we were in La Push, so I walked up to the driver of the bus and asked, “Hi, sir, do you know where Billy Black lives? I’m looking for him.”  The man looked at me and said, “Yes I do, I'll just drop you off in front of his house.” I responded back with a thank you and we were on our way.

It is now 7:30 in the morning, and the bus comes to a stop in front of a small red house with a ramp instead of stairs. As I had stepped off the bus I was hit with this absolutely perfect smell. Sawdust, pine trees, and vanilla wrapped around me like a warm, fuzzy blanket on a cold night. 

Suddenly, the front door was thrown open and there stood a man. He had cropped black hair, caramel-colored skin, milk chocolate-colored eyes, and such a big physic. He didn’t have a T-shirt on so I could see that he had a 6-pack. 

~Jacob~