3

"UwU!! And who's the most handsome dad? Say it's Jinnie appa!"

"Hyung, he's fresh out the womb. He's still yet to register the reality."

Unlike the others, Jin was rather appealed to have a baby in his arms. As soon as the group of six turned to the hospital with the baby, Jin was quick to do a health check up on him, making sure there was no concern regarding his health before being a kid with the baby himself.

"His weight is a tiny problem." As the squad enters the ward Jin manages to get for the baby, even for a little while stay, Jin props the check up result towards Jungkook.

"She mentioned she was staying with her aunt during her pregnancy. It was expected." Jimin pops in as he washes his hand in the sink, now taking a liking towards the baby who spoke rubbish with his toothless mouth.

"So," Once again, Jin turns to face Jungkook. "Will you try to reach out to her?"

"W-why?" Jungkook asked, suddenly flinching at how dry his throat had gone from staying quite all this while. "I don't want anything to do with her? Besides, she mentioned she's clearly not interested in being involved with him."

"That shouldn't matter, Jungkook." Yoongi, who had also been in deep thoughts throughout the time, shares his view. "You're at a legal age of 22, and so is she. If you think you can squeeze her in your schedule, you can set up a healthy co-parenting system with her."

"Is it necessary?"

"Of course not." Hoseok speaks, letting Jin sanitize his hands to play with the baby as well. "It's not necessary. But you'll have to answer him one day when he grows up and asks about his mom."

"How did life get so—" Jungkook squints his eyes shut to prevent himself from ranting. He was now a dad. GOSH! It felt so responsible. He has to earn enough, he has to start looking for schools, get a house, buy him things, prepare his three meals and what not!

He's a child himself, how can he take care of another?

"Hey," And of course, Jungkook is reminded about taehyung who places a hand on his shoulder, giving him a reassuring squeeze. "Let's not stress, okay? How about we give him a name first?"

"OH OH OH!" Hoseok jumps. "I have some, ten— no, million suggestions actually. So do you want it with the letter a, or b, I prefer d—"

"Do you have any suggestions, Jungkook?" Hoseok whines at being ignored.

"No. . ." Jungkook trailed off, before turning to Taehyung. "Do you have one?"

"Me?"

"You did give a pretty name for Yeotan." Jimin adds encouragement.

"That's a dog, Jimin. This is a literal being—"

"Yeah well let's avoid Jungkook for naming." Namjoon adds in concern. "He'll ruin the kid's life with some pokemon name like he gave to Bam."

"Again, hyung. That's a dog—"

Suddenly, the baby erupts in loud cries. His cheeks grow red, and tears trickle down his chubby face. While Yoongi takes that time to click his pictures, Hoseok hurries to try and shush the baby.

"Jungkook!" The aforementioned looks up, eyes wide when for the first time, the baby is given in his embrace.

Oh how many dreams he had of how he'd react to becoming a father. When the little bundle of joy is placed in his arms or, in Taehyung's case, handed to him if they ever adopted one. They'd look up at Jungkook, and he'd put his all in to remain the only figure his child would look up to.

But this feeling, was different.

"Hand me over the baby you all are useless

"Hand me over the baby you all are useless." Jin scoffed.