4

It had been two days since Tam had last been over, and he probably hadn't told anybody since no one else had come to visit. I was bored since the walk had somehow brought me out my bought of depression. 

I decided to go visit Silveny, Greyfell, Wynn, and Luna. I walked out to the pasture where they were grazing. I found them all eating. The second I touched the gate, Silveny galloped up. "SOPHIE BETTER?" I smiled and transmitted, "Yes. Much better." A word I had never heard Silveny say before came into my head, "THANK TAM, THANK TAM, THANK TAM." "Do you want to thank Tam by chance?"

"YES" I sighed, why didn't she understand sarcasm? "Okay, how about I hail for him to come over so you can say thank you?" "YES, YES, YES!!!

I took out my imparter, "Hail Tam Song."

It rang twice, before his face flashed to the screen, "What do you need?"

"Silveny wants to talk to you. Can you come over soon?"

"Yeah, I can come now, if that will work."

I nodded, and ended the conversation.

He showed up about a minute later, looking slightly drenched. 

"What happened?"

"Linh was practicing, and got me with water as I was leaving. I mean right as I was leaving."

That made a lot of sense, though she usually had enough control to not get anyone wet unless she wanted to. This girl had the strength to made a tidal wave made of really weird water, but lost control when she was only practicing, I didn't believe it. "Anyway, I'll take you over to Silveny."

I watched as Tam opened his eyes rather wide, probably at how loud Silveny's transmition was.  He stayed still for a few seconds then nodded to Silveny.  

"What did she say to you?"

"A lot, and I mean a lot of Thank you's."

I laughed. He looked at me and seemed to blush the smallest bit.

"Do you want to stay for lunch? I think Edaline is making umber leaves."

He shrugged, and walked over to me. He opened his mouth to say something when Grady jogged over to us to say, "Mr. Forkle is here, along with the collective and the rest of your friends, except for you two."

"Okay, thanks Dad."

 Tam and I(or me and Tam IDRK) walked back to the house, with Grady directly behind us, glaring at Tam.  When we arrived in the living room everyone was basically shouting at eachother. "No we can n- but Sophie- Keefe is missing- up I will drown you with bacteria- make something-lunch, you need lunch- dangerous- without me" I couldn't even pick out what a singular person was saying, I was able to tell who said what, but not the entire thing. 

I just stood there, until one person noticed me and Tam, then another, then another. Slowly everyone was quiet. Mr. Forkle spoke up, "We have a mission, I have information that might help us find Mr. Sencen, but I need more details. And the only way we can get those details is to talk to the Neverseen."

Which sparked another gaggle of voices all trying to speak over eachother. This time Grizel was out of patience and gave an extremely high pitched whistle. Everyone grabbed their ears in an attempt to stop the noise. 

This time, before anyone else could talk I said something, "I'm going, and I'll take Maruca, Wylie, Tam, Glimmer, and Sandor." This was just like my dream, so maybe by taking the same team, I would get the same information.

A/N Here's where things start to take a turn, sorry for the shortish chapter, but I have to go to a trampoline park with my family. Hope you liked it. I love you all. 

Words: 618