2

I walked outside, still testing my legs that weren't used to walking. Tam was outside, waiting by a tree just outside the front door, no turning back. I made one last attempt to not do this. "Its sort of late, maybe we should do this tomorrow in the afternoon, or something." It was true. The sun was just beginning to set on us. 

"No, you will be walking at least to Calla's tree and back." I turned away, memories flooding me, many of them dealing with Keefe. Tam winced when he realized, "Okay maybe somewhere else. Do you know a spot?" I shrugged there was one..."Yeah, let's go." He half jogged to catch up to me, then settled to my pace, which was still slow. 

I had visited the grove once in my dreams. It had started out with Ro holding all of Elwin's stuffed animals hostage, then us meeting Trix, and finding out Glimmer's name. Later Dex and I had messed with a spyball to find a shadow or something similar inside of Keefe. And A LOT of Keefe being called a jerk by the alicorns. Later, after a lot of consideration on my part, Keefe and I had walked to this grove, and ended up kissing. NOT that I wanted that to happen between me and Tam, I just wanted to see if the Grove actually existed. 

As we walked past the Pasture where Silveny, Wynn, Luna and Greyfell occasionally stayed, I heard a blaring transmission, "SOPHIE OKAY?" Sarcastically, I replied, "Yep, Absolutely great." I almost face palmed when Silveny Replied, "Good." 

Apparently I had stopped walking, because Tam tapped my shoulder. Before he could say anything, I kept walking. I was pretty sure I was crying, or I was about to. Eventually we reached the entrance to where the grove was in my dream. If the entrance was there, then the actual Grove would be to right?

I wasn't wrong. It was even more beautiful in the evening light. Fireflies, not the human type, since all of them either glowed a soft blue, soft pink, or a soft purple, in hundreds of different shades, roamed throughout the entire patch of trees. I took a few more moments to look around, not everything was the same, some of the flowers were different colors, or in a different spot. Some trees were taller, and more full. Others weren't the correct type. The dream truly was just a dream, I suppose. 

"Do you want to go back now?" I received no response. I turned around to see Tam looking around, wide eyed. His eyes settled on me, "Could we stay a bit longer actually? Its amazing."

I smiled, the first time in a long while. 

A/N How was that? Love you all.

Words: 460