1

"Morning baby!"

And oh did the late night sleep finally didn't feel more than enough when his boyfriend walked up to him, only to lay a kiss on his lips the first thing as he stepped out of the bedroom.

"Did you pull an all nighter again?" But then the smile of content changes into a nervous one when Jungkook stood sheepishly, letting his boyfriend of eight months inspect his face thoroughly by cupping it in his hold.

"No?"

"Why don't you just utilize the morning time?" With a sigh, Taehyung let's him go to head to the kitchen. "Even now when the holidays are going on, you sleep all day and study at night. It's really going to affect your eyes, Jungkook."

"Right, babe. I'm sorry."

But could he remain mad at his dashing boyfriend?

Well, he could.

So even when Jungkook wraps his arms around him from behind as he prepares breakfast for the male, Taehyung doesn't budge to answer until the door bell rings.

"Was someone supposed to come over?"

"I don't recall?"

"I'll go check—"

"You won't." Taehyung scoffs. "What if it's my mom coming for a surprise check? She won't want her son's roommate standing naked the first thing she gets to see."

"Oh right." Jungkook looks down, only wearing his boxers. "I remember wearing sweats before sleep?"

"You find them ick-ish and always end up kicking them off." Taehyung speaks as he removes Jungkook's arms from around him. "I'll get the door. Go wear something by then."

"Kay." Jungkook smiles, about to pull the boy in a kiss but he was already long gone.

"Sh! Sh! Any moment now! Keep quiet!" A voice speaks from outside, apparently trying to be sleek but Taehyung could only laugh in annoyance at the recognizable tone.

"SURPRISE!"

"You should all say 'fuck you' instead." With a tight and quiet noticeably unwelcomed smile, Taehyung moves aside to let his and Jungkook's friends in.

'Let's buy a whole apartment for ourselves till college ends. For privacy, you know?' Taehyung recalls jungkook's words with an eye roll.

Soon the living room is a lively mess. All four of their friends with one being absent, gang up for the only poor bean bag that cries for help.

"Where's Jin hyung?"

"Internship." Namjoon spoke for the other three as he grabs some soda from the refrigerator. "He'll be quite busy this month."

"Bohoo for the medical kids." Hoseok yells from the lobby, earning some agreement by Jimin. "Where's Jungkook?"

"Why are you all here?" Immediately, the last mentioned speaks as he walks out the bedroom door, now dressed.

"Wow." Yoongi weezes from the bean bag after he victoriously achieved his space on it. "At least Taehyung tried and acted to be happy. You're straight up bland."

"Look who's speaking."

"Hobi hyung! Help me with the potato salad will you?" Taehyung suddenly calls out before Jungkook could be more honest about his honest opinions.

"I'll tag along." Jimin spoke as he stood up. "Select a movie by then." He flips the tv remote towards Yoongi who groans, letting Jungkook tag beside him to help.

"Why are you suddenly here though?" Jungkook asks once Namjoon also decides to go help the ones in the kitchen in preparing snacks. "Holidays aren't coming to an end anytime soon? It's not a weekend and Jin hyung wasn't free either?"

"Don't really know." Yoongi hummed, hearing as Jimin scolds Namjoon over breaking some utensil. "Today just felt a little off so we decided to hang ou—"

His voice is cut short when the doorbell rings again. The chaos in the apartment stills before Jungkook decides to be the one to open the door.

And oh boy does he wish he wasn't.