Chapter 15: High Alpha's Castle

Will edit later....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cerri's POV

About an hour then I will be with Von. Me back in the driver seat, I might make it minutes. We had left early from a motel Casey made us stop at. More I made them get in the car when I woke up. Everyone fell back to sleep when I got on the road.

The drive was peaceful with there snoring. All the towns I passed seemed like sweet little town. Nothing like in Washington. I wonder what these towns are like during the day. Kids running around the yards without a care in the world.

My mind focuses on what's a head of me when the high alpha's castle comes into view. I look in the rear view mirror to see everyone is still a sleep. "We are here."

Casey slowly opens his eyes and looks around. "What?"

I smile a bit. "We are at the high alpha's castle."

He looks out the window and looks amazed. "The high alpha knows how to live."

I giggle quietly. "You could say that. Now wake Louise."

He nods as he stretches. I elbow Fin in the side making him jump. "What? Who? Where?"

I could help but laugh. Casey snickered a bit from the back seat as he shakes Louise's shoulder. He looks around confused. "Where are we?"

Casey chuckles. "Where we have been driving to the last two or so days."

I giggle a bit when he chuckles embarrassed at his forgetfulness. "Oh."

The car rolls up the the front gates of the high alpha's castle. A guard walks up to my window as I roll it down. "What business do you have here?"

I take a breath then blow it out. "I'm here to see the high alpha."

He looks at one of the other guards. "The high alpha is in. Someone will be waiting for you."

The gate starts opening as he backs a way from the car. I drive through the gate to the round a bout and parked. Tension filled the air as we prepared for what is inside. We got out of the car as someone meets us at the car. 

We get out except Casey. "Follow me inside."

When the guy turns around I put on a baby harness that matched my shirt so it was invisible almost. Louise and Fin put Leo and Skyler in the back while I have Alex in the front. The boys kind of disappear thanks to Casey. 

The high alpha doesn't need to know about all my kids. Fin picks up Eric and carries him inside the castle. The guy must have noticed we had extras to grab, he waited inside the door for us. "All ready?"

I nod my head. "Yes, thank you for waiting."

He gives a small smile as he leads us through the castle. Old painting hung everywhere. One painting looked like me. I'm not the only one who noticed cause the guys stopped for a second too. We almost got separated from the guy cause of that.

We walked a bit farther then we came to a big ball room. A women that looked familiar sat in the Luna's seat. When she looked up at us, I could have sworn I was seeing a ghost. She looked like our mother.

Luna looked at us a bit shocked too. "Louise...Fin...Katie...Eric..."

My heart stopped for a second. She can't be our mother, she died right in front of me. "You can't be...Mom?"

She sighs a bit. "Yes, its me."

I wrap my arms around Alex kind of. How is this possible? "How?"