Chapter 6

Sam's POV
I looked at Leo as he curled up in the corner. His eyes hid something, he wasn't telling. I said" Leo, why were you so scared when Dean started talking loud?" He looked away looking at his Peter Pan toy. I said" you can tell me. you don't have to be afraid." then the door opened, Dean and Riley came in. Riley was on Dean's back, once she saw Leo, she jumped off and went to him. She said" Leo, you don't have to be afraid. He only spoke louder because he was scared. no one is going to hurt us here." Dean and I said" what do you mean?" She looked up at us and looked at Leo. She picked him up and placed him on the bed, she said" in foster care, every time they yelled at us, they would abuse us, in any way they could use a weapon or fist or foot in." I looked at Dean, his face shock written everywhere.
Riley's POV
I told them and then looked at them, shock was written everywhere on their faces. I continued" they once hit Leo and yelled at him so much, his whole back and sides bruised purple, blue. he was scarred physically and mentally. and he still is." I looked at Leo and he stood up on the bed while I lifted up his shirt, he still had bruises, I said" and that only happened a month ago." I pulled Leo's shirt back down, and he sat down. My dad said" why would they do that to him, to a kid?" I said" he was washing the dishes and he accidentally dropped one on the tile floor and it broke. they found him and that happened, I wasn't around, I could've stopped them but I was out grocery shopping. once I found out.. Im surprised I didn't go to jail, I destroyed half their property and beat the living crap out one the man that did it." I smirked recalling the memory. my dad said" you're crazy." I thought for a second then looked at him, I said" well, you are my dad." I smiled at my comeback. he glared at me, Sam was chuckling, Leo was giggling. He got up and then walked over at me, he picked me up and threw me on to the bed, Leo screamed" my turn! My turn!" I got off the bed as our dad threw Leo onto it. Leo was laughing like crazy, he's finally able to be at least a half normal kid. I smiled then I screamed surprisingly as I was lifted up and thrown onto the bed. I looked to see Sam smirking, I jumped up and held onto Sam, he tried getting me off but didn't. I made him fall onto the bed, we were both laughing. I crawled off him and said" Hahahaha." he jumped up and looked at my dad who was throwing Leo onto the other bed. My dad looked our way and smiled, then went back to entertaining Leo. I smirked at Sam, who had an evil hilarious idea, we both charged at him and tackled him onto the bed, Sam had grabbed Leo pulling him into the dog pile too. I heard Leo say" haha. we tackled you!!" My dad said" yeah, well.." then I heard Leo screech laughing, I knew he was being tickled. After we all got up they started packing up, we would be leaving in the morning.
It's morning and we just got in the car. I looked at Leo, who was playing with his Peter Pan toy, looking out the window. I hummed the Peter Pan song, Leo listening to me while playing. My dad and Sam in the front.
-----------------------------------
I've been addicted to Peter Pan lately, so Iv been thinking about writing a story for Peter Pan and ahh I'm trying not to but.. it'll likely happen. So tell me what you guys think
ASAP!!!