Chapter 5

Leo kept counting the trees he could see. I kept stroking his hair, which he needs to get cut. Sam and My dad kept looking back at us, I said" what?" They both said" nothing." I said" that's jack!" Sam laughed, dad looked surprise. Leo turned his head away from the window and laughed. My dad said" nothing." I glared at them then stared at them, Sam broke first, he said" we are going to a case that takes kids." my dad slapped Sam's head. Leo wasn't paying attention, his head was at the window staring into space. I looked at Leo then said" do you think...." they both said" it ain't laying a finger on either of you." I nodded.
We made it to the motel, and Leo was asleep. I picked him up and carried him in, my dad and Sam came in after us. I laid Leo on the bed and took off his shoes, he shifted in his sleep but didn't wake up. Sam and my dad started research, while I watched Leo.
Leo jolted up from his sleep, a little yelp escaping his mouth, tears flowing down his cheek and his lip quivering. I got behind him and cradled him, I said" I'm right here, baby, I'm right here. it's okay, it's okay. I'm right here, baby." he was holding onto me for dear life, I cradled him trying to sooth him but it wasn't working. I said" Leo, Leo!! Leo?!" I looked at Sam and my dad, worry struck my face. I felt Leo pass out, I screamed" Leo?!" He didn't wake up, I whispered" Leo?" My dad said" Riley, you okay?" I laid Leo down and ran out the door.
I crashed next to the impala, and started crying. No, I can't loose my little brother, I couldn't protect him, he's hurt because of me, because of me. I heard someone behind me then a hand on my shoulder, I said" leave me alone!" I heard My dad say" hey, he's gonna be okay." I said" no, I was expose to protect him, he's hurt and...and.." he said" it's going to be okay." I shook my head, he said" it's going to be okay, I promise." I just ignored him, he picked me up. He carried me back inside and laid me next to my brother, I moved to a corner and put my head between my knees.
My dad and Sam left, after giving me an anti-possession necklace, and then Leo one, then lined the motel room with salt.
I stopped freaking out after 10 minutes when they left. I just sucked it up and decided I'm gonna help my little brother. I put on my new clothes and looked at the info that Sam left on his laptop. I looked at my little brother and looked at the weapons they left behind, and grabbed a knife and gun. Then walked out taking one last glance at my brother.
Once I got to the place, I went in. It was an abandoned building. I walked through the place looking for the thing that hurt my brother.
I found it and it looked at me, I ran at it and it threw me into a wall. I screamed in pain, then I heard my dad and Sam, uh oh, they both attacked and killed the monster and then looked at me. I felt something pierce through my skin, I gasped and my dad ran to me with Sam behind him. I fainted.
I woke up in the motel room, I saw Leo crying into our dads shoulder and Sam looking over stuff. I sat up and hissed in pain from my shoulder, Leo turned to me and ran to me. I said" Leo! Your okay." he nodded repeatedly and hugged me. Our dad said" you got spiked in the shoulder, you passed out and have been asleep for 32 hours." I looked at him surprised then looked at my shoulder, I said" so how bad?" Sam said" not bad, it's half healed." I nodded. My dad said" that was a stupid move!" I said" what was I expose to do? My brother was hurt, I couldn't just sit here and cry my eyes out, I had to do something!" My dad said" you were expose to wait. we had it handled, you could've gotten yourself killed!!" I said" I couldn't let that thing get away with hurting my brother! I have to protect him!" My dad yelled" you could've gotten yourself killed, it was a dumb move!!" My lip quivered, then I got up and ran out the door.
Dean's POV
Crap. I made her run off, I looked at Leo. he showed pure terror and something I couldn't catch. He backed away into a corner, holding his toy in his arms. I looked at Sam, he sighed and said" I'll go find her." I said" no, I'll go." he looked at me, shocked but let me go.
Riley's POV
I ran a little up the street and started kicking and punching the air letting my anger out. I heard someone come up to me, I heard my dad say" I'm sorry, I was just worried.....scared." I looked at him, of course I had to be a jag about this, I said" Dean Winchester. Scared!" He said" shut up." I said" nope." he said" I will force you to, you are my kid and you are expose to listen to me." we both busted out laughing, I said" I don't think, you'll ever be good at the whole listen I'm your father speech and I know me and Leo will not listen to you." he said" oh that's comforting." I nodded and he said" you know what bye." I said" nope." he turned around and went to walk away but I ran and jumped onto his back. he said" okay." he carried me back to the motel room.