Chapter 23

Raven moves faster than Deku had ever seen her move. Launching herself over his brother, the form of a cheetah taking the place of the small fluffy house cat. She rips down the street. Obscenities are heard as she chases the blue blur. Deku thinks he needs to talk to Todoroki about his cat's colorful vocabulary.

"She's not going to get far," Shouta responds to the look on his son's face, holding up an inhaler. "She dropped this in her transformation from housecat to cheetah.

Sora looks between Izuku and Eraser Head. "Do I even want to know what's going on? That cat is chasing the leader of the League of Villains, screaming obscenities, and changed forms... And you just insinuated that the cat also has asthma. Is that really a cat?"

Shouta shrugs. "We gave up trying to understand Raven weeks ago. Now, we should probably go find her before she gives herself an asthma attack."

The three of them head off in the direction that Raven had disappeared in only to find her about a quarter mile away, lying on the ground in human form breathing heavily and coughing as if on the verge of an asthma attack if not already in the middle of said asthma attack. Shouta shakes his head at the human woman before handing over the inhaler.

"So the all powerful Raven does have a weakness." The raven haired hero smirks at her.

While one hand is being used to administer her inhaler to herself, the other is used to punch Shouta where no man wishes to ever be hit. The man just stares at her as if that was supposed to do anything. "Was that supposed to hurt?"

"SON OF A FUCK! DAMN IT SHOU IF I WEREN'T *coughs* HAVING AN ASTHMA ATTACK *hack* I'D *cough cough* KICK YOU IN THE GROIN! -ow yelling hurts. *hack cough* fuck you!" Raven wheezes out between breaths as her breathing begins to even back out.

"Okami knows I gave you guys information now." Sora sighs in defeat. "I can't go back."

"New son. Shou you adopt him because, legally.... I'm still a cat. New son."

"That won't be necessary," A head magically pops out of a manhole cover near them, but not just any head. It's the head of a very familiar rat that is followed out of said manhole cover by a body clothed in a pristine suit that makes Shouta and Izuku wonder what he does to keep his suit that damn clean despite having just come from the sewers.

"FUCK" screams Raven reacting to the spook with out thinking swinging at her rodent freind. He dodges easily.

"Hello to you too Raven!" He chirps.

"Oops! Sorry NEDZU!" she sweet drops.

"It is quite all right, Raven," Nedzu responds to the woman's apology. "I did appear out of nowhere." The principal walks over to Sora. "I told you to be careful if you were determined to use Tenko's request to spy on the League, Sora. Recovery Girl can't make your eye grow back."

"Sorry, dad." The boy's words shock everyone. "I wasn't expecting to have someone try to burn me alive simply because I asked about their relationship with their sister."

"Shall we get back to the school?" Nedzu suggests. "We have a lot to discuss, and a lot of information to sift through."

Kirishima is on his daily run with Todoroki, who he had convinced to go with him in lieu of Bakugou refusing, outside of campus when he comes across a blonde husky that seems to be a stray. He stops in his tracks immediately wanting to help the dog who seems hungry, digging in a nearby dumpster. All he has on him are some pieces of jerky that he had found in the pocket of his shorts, but he's sure that the dog will still appreciate it more than whatever it could find in the dumpster.