Chapter 12

"Be careful during your mission." Shouto tells his boyfriend. Izuku had woken him in the middle of the night to say goodbye before heading out as he had, finally, been informed that it was time to go. The heterochromatic teen has been worried, seeing the way his green haired companion's mental state has seemed to dwindle ever since he had started his internship with Sir Nighteye, and the look in the other boy's eyes now doesn't help his worry. He doesn't know what the mission will entail, but something tells him that it's going to be extremely dangerous. Even Raven has seemed to be on edge about it, but if he knows anything, he hasn't told Shouto.

Izuku gives Shouto his best All Might inspired smile. "I'll be fine, Shouto. Don't worry about me." With that said, he gives his boyfriend a kiss and then heads down to meet with the rest of his classmates who are part of the raid. It's time to save that little girl.

It's no surprise to Shouta when he sees Todoroki's cat sneaking into the conference room behind Izuku. He had long since figured that the strangely aware and intelligent animal would not only figure out what was going on, but also that it would be joining Izuku. It gives him a little bit of comfort, having seen and heard about what the animal's quirk can do, knowing that Raven is there to protect his son.

Throughout the raid, Raven has kept Deku close to him by running around in the form of a lion with Deku perched safely on his back, but in the midst of all the chaos, the pair were separated. If needed, Raven could easily get back to the kid, but right now, his sights are set on the League of Villains members who suddenly appeared, especially a certain manic blonde with a blood obsession. He's heard some rumor about the girl, and in order to find out if those rumors are true, if she's not really as bad as she's painted by being part of the League, he plans to get her away from them, not to mention that he could never truly resist the urge to adopt strays and take care of them. Toga definitely counts as one of those strays.

(YES I WILL COLECT ALL OF THE STRAYS :3)

Not wanting to risk an actual fight with the girl, Raven changes form to that of a snow white horse with brown mane and tail. He had heard that she really liked horses, so the change in forms should, hopefully, excite her rather than instigate any sort of battle. There's enough actual fighting around them.

Despite the battle going on around them, Toga squeals in absolute delight at the sight of a horse heading towards her. Horses never want to come anywhere near her, most animals don't, because they can sense her bloodlust, but this one is coming straight towards her and doesn't seem to be afraid at all. She starts towards the horse, since the job that Shigaraki had given to her and Jin was already done, with the plans of befriending the pretty white horsey.

( COME TO ME MY DEAR STRAY! JOIN MY LITTLE FAMILY!)

As Raven heads towards Toga, he notices Dabi a little ways down the tunnel with what seemed to be a knocked out Kurogiri battling against a few of Overhaul's men, and there are shouts of something along the lines of the League being traitors to the Shie Hassaikai. Without missing a beat, Raven rushes at Toga and slides his head under the girl to fling her onto his back before running as fast as he can at Dabi, the sounds of "I Need A Hero" magically playing from nowhere in particular; he would never have anything to do with that happening, and anyone who thinks he would are absolutely wrong.

Once the League heard about the raid that the heroes had planned against the Shei Hassaikai, Shigaraki decided to send Dabi and Kurogiri to pull Toga and Twice out of there, but they didn't have the correct information on when the raid was, as the pair end up landing directly in the thick of battle. When they arrived, they were next to Twice who was trying to convince some of Overhaul's men that he was not betraying them, but as soon as he saw Dabi and the portal Kurogiri had created, he darted directly into it. Twice's cowardly flight led to the men assuming that the League were definitely betraying them, and they immediately went for Kurogiri to knock him out and prevent Dabi's escape.