• Meet •

I might make a comeback of posting back 2 back again i just came up w so many ideass
____________________________________

YAZZY'S  POV:

_________________________________

My phone alarm started going off causing me to jump up i groaned and grabbed my phone to cut the alarm off.

i got up , stretched and yawned and made my way to the bathroom to do my business , i moved to NY , Harlem to be exact a week ago and i'm starting school today and what's worse is that i'm starting in the middle of the year.

I don't know nobody here literally no one that's why i didn't want to move but my mom really wanted to for her career, she's a lawyer.

i wash my hands and get my tooth brush and start to brush my teeth , after i finished with that i washed my face and started the shower

____________________________________

FF TO WHEN SHE GETS OUT:

_________________________________
I step out the shower and grab a towel to dry off i also grab one for my hair because it's long asf and i hate when wet hair drips on me.

i walk into my closet put on my under clothes
i got some navy blue cargo pants and a regular white tank top and for my shoes i wore my midnight navy 4's , i also put on my custom fluffy navy blue jacket that had white stars on it just so i wouldn't be cold.

I put some moisturizer in my curls and i also moisturized my face , i left my hair down and grabbed my book bag , phone , and air pods.

my mom came into my room while i was spraying perfume on my body . "Yazzy do you want to stop by chick-fa-la?" she asked and i nodded my head . "okay well hury up cause i know you don't wanna be late on the first day " she said walking out my room , i rolled my eyes even thinking about school and made my way to the car.
____________________________________

FF TO WHEN SHE GET TO SCHOOL:

_________________________________

"alright baby we here , ik you and you're very quiet , when you come home i wanna hear about somebody girl" she says . i huff grabbing my food .

I sigh getting out the car i did not want to meet knew people today. I already had my schedule and everything cause i went to the school yesterday, they was supposed to tour me but ended up not and only showing me my 1st class so now a student has to..

i walk into the front and start heading to my class which is all the way on the other side of the school ..

I finally get to the door and i'm hesitating on knocking , i'm very anti social and ik that this teacher finna do soo much.

____________________________________

DAVID'S POV:

_________________________________

"bro ik you got some food i ain't eat breakfast" i was talking to my friend Za'mire
"that's why they have breakfast and nobody even eat breakfast soo you knew to bring yo own shit" he says . "wtv idc" i said going on my phone.

we was all chilling till there was a knock on the door we all got quiet cs you never know if it's an admin or not.

"that must be the new student everyone be quiet" Mrs.Solar said.

she opened the door and greated the new student .

"isa girl?" i asked Za'mire "yeah my mom know her momma so ik it's a girl" he said "ian ask for that" i replied. "nigga stfu" he said , i was about to respond but i saw this girl in my class pull out some nerd clusters .