• Roles Switched •

• PROOFREAD
____________________________________

Yazzy's POV:

_________________________________
So I've been texting someone ever since what dd did.
To be honest I was mad asf , but at the same time I just catch feelings to quick , guess I gotta change that.

Anyways his name is Armel. He is a darkskin with Carmel eyes , , he also has light brown hair kinda like dd's , but nobody gaf.

He asked me to stay over and watch Netflix.

Do I have feelings for him? No. I didn't know why I have feelings for dd tho , maybe because I knew him longer. But Armel is very cute . Ima put him on w my girl.

I'm  supposed to go over at 6:00 but rn it's 3.

I'm just going to take a shower and get ready because I take hours to get ready , no comment tho..

I finally got ready
____________________________________

I still got a hour left so I just go in the kitchen to fix me something to eat and get some snacks to take over there.

By the time I'm finish eating it's 5:30 , damn I eat slow asf.

As I get ready to walk out of the door of course ddot had to stop me.

"Wear you goingggg" ddot ask me. "Why you need to know where I'm going?" I ask him.

"Because I can now where you going"

"Im going on a date" I say.

"Nigga what?!" Ddot says.

"You heard me I don't need to repeat myself".

"Yo dd you heard what she just said?" Ddot tells dd , bruh here we go .

"Nah what she say" dd ask "she said she going on a date"ddot said.

Damn he just tell all my business , not telling him shit no more.

"No tf your not" dd says "worddd". "First off yall don't tell me what to do , second of all I do what I want , and third of all ddot you always telling somebody something you fucking pig , and fourth of all , if y'all can invite bitches over here , a Nigga can invite me over there , bye y'all be careful" I say.

"You got a smart ass mouth lil girl but you is not going no where idc what you say matter fact give me your phone" dd says.

"Nigga what no , I'm going over there like damn y'all do to much gtfo!" I say

Ddot snatches my phone and gives it to dd and when I reach for it , his talk ass holds it in the air.

"What the fuck darrian bro give me my phone".

See now I'm mad asl like they fr doing tm now.

"I don't have it bro". Darrian fat ass says while eating some noodles.

Dd starts going through my phone .

"Bro dd stop fr bro give me my phone you bugging word2my mom bro..."

I'm on the verge of tears , all they do is mess with me and I can never have anything. I literally can't do shit.

"Nah Bro who is Armel , you not going nowhere and don't text him no more" he says while blocking him. And tossing the phone at me.

"Bro ddot I hate you fr like that's a bitch ass move , and dd you all up on my ass like I fr can't do shit , you was just messing with a whole girl like you a bugging ass Nigga I hate you fr smd , and ddot yo fat ass always doing something like sit tf down you don't let me do shit , I can barley leave the house. Both of y'all are bum ass niggas bro" I say while walking up to my room.

I slam the door and unblock Armel and text him.

| sorry Armel I can't come I have other things to  do , sorry.|                  

I pressed send and set my phone down.

I really can't do ts no more all they do is control me , I wish my mom didn't have to work a full shift as a nurse , things would of been so different , and I can't even see my dad anymore because he just moved his shop to Chicago. What I would do to live with him.

I hate my life bro , I wish I was dead.

And with that I just dozed off on top of my bed.
____________________________________

DD's POV:

_________________________________

Well we just had a argument with yazzy , ig she was mad bc she couldn't see her lil nigga but wtv she wasn't gon see him anyways .

I try to go check up on her but her door is locked.

I knock on the door and call her name but I get no response, I just walk away.

If she was really sad about it.

____________________________________

DDOT's POV:

_________________________________
I'm in my room rn thinking about what happened earlier , I kinda feel bad because she actually seemed hurt but I mean that's my cousin , and even tho she's older then man I got to protect her from these lil Niggas cause they ain't loyal.

She probably walk talk to me for a few days or weeks but it's whatever.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

What do y'all think ab this one? Make sure to vote!!