• Break up?. •

• PROOFREAD
____________________________________

Yazzy's POV:

_________________________________
Soo me and dd have been kicking it off as a couple ig.

This nigga dtm tho.

Some girls lied to him and said I was gay , and of coursed he believed it. I mean idk if those girls was coming off as funny bc I dated him or being real.

He asked me if I was gay and I said I wasn't , and he was all like oH rEaLlY sO wHy WaS yOu FlIrTiNg WiTh ArI iN cLaSs. That type shit.

Like wtf you know I'm not gay and she is just my friend , like I mean ik you ain't gay and you won't act gay to your friend but hey , that's not me.

And we had to get in a argument!

Of course them 2 goofy ah girls had to jump in and take his side they some dick riders. And nobody was on my side so of course he won. But he didn't because I got the last word tf and My last words was..

"Okay why would I even be with you if I was gay, yk damn well I'm not gay and if you don't want me to act gay just say that you always wanna argue over the simplest things" and walked away.

Now he blowing up my phone , like ain't he supposed to be working on math , I'm suprised he even passing like.

_________________________________

____________________________________

DD's POV:

_________________________________

I'm texting Yaziara right now because she got mad at me. These girls came up to me and said that she was gay so I asked her and she started arguing with me.

Hmm is that true David?

And I told her that I was sorry and she not even accepting it like damn she except for me to give her the whole world when I apologize.

Fr tired of this bitch.

But whatever ima make her apologize to me for acting gay to her friend.

To be honest I don't really like her friend

She is ygz or sum I think , we gon kill her

I get lost into my thoughts until the bell rings , I get up and go get my homework and walk out of class.

And look who I see , Yazzy
I walk up to her , grab her arm and pull her to a stairway.

"Um excuse me David I have to go to ELA and I can't be late so let me go" Yazzy says.

"Not until you apologize" I say back to her.

____________________________________

Yazzy's POV:

_________________________________

Tf! Apologize! This nigga must be out his damn mind.

"What do you mean apologize I didn't even do anything you did"

This Nigga must be high cause he know damn well.

"Bro no your started arguing with me first so you got to apologize" dd said.

Yeah he must be high.

"David no leave me alone I will talk to you after school okay a let go of my arm your hurting me.."I say.