44

Ye Fei laughed, and there was always a dog-headed military adviser behind her feelings.

He suddenly thought that when he was in the northwest, Yan Xiao had already left, but he killed a carbine because of the surveillance. He didn't pay much attention to it before, but now he looks at it, and it is estimated that Cheng Minghao's handwriting is also among them.

For the sake of a mother, a friend is the number one person in the world.

"Just go home," Ye Fei grabbed the car keys on the table, glanced at the table, and saw that something was missing. While walking out, he said to Yan Xiao, "Don't go shopping."

Yan Xiao remained silent. It seemed that he was a little unwilling because he did not succeed in creating a surprise for Ye Fei.

Ye Fei stepped into the elevator, pressed down on the floor where the parking lot was located, and said, "It's the biggest surprise that I can see you for the first time when I get home."

"I'll go back." Yan Xiao said immediately.

Ye Fei said "OK", and after saying goodbye to him, she hung up the phone.

On the way home, Ye Fei kept thinking about her relationship with Yan Xiao. Couples usually have a long break-in period when they are together. But the amazing thing is that he and Yan Xiao don't seem to have such a situation.

Probably because Yan Xiao was too frank and tolerant, Ye Fei smiled down, which gave him the confidence to open his heart completely. Don't worry about gains and losses, and don't need to worry about betrayal. Because no matter what time, Yan Xiao deserves his unreserved trust.

Ye Fei's family of origin was very bad, and she was not happy in her two lives. But meeting Yan Xiao and falling in love with him is enough to offset all this misfortune.

The days flowed forward in the sweetness of the two, and soon it was the seventh anniversary of Feixiao Technology.

Ye Fei had greeted Gu Ruijia long ago. On the 17th, he didn't go to work and went directly to Feixiao to participate in the event. Gu Ruijia also agreed immediately, but who would have guessed that something unexpected happened that day.

"I just woke up early in the morning and my mind is not clear," Gu Ruijia's voice was very annoyed over the phone, "I just poured a glass of water on the computer, and now it can't be turned on at all."

"You use a hairdryer to dry the water inside, can you wait until tomorrow to repair it?" Ye Fei frowned and put the chopsticks in her hand on the bowl.

"That's okay! All the important information I store in my computer," Gu Ruijia listed to Ye Fei one by one, "I won't say anything about the company's report, and all the photos I took over the past ten years. If this is all gone, I'm going crazy."

"Just go at night," he said loudly while checking the address of a nearby computer store, "Isn't Feixiao's anniversary party starting at seven o'clock?"

After the rapid development of Tianxi in the past six months, it is no longer the grass stage team it used to be. Self-made dramas and self-made movies are in full swing, and many actors have been signed, and various resources have also improved to a higher level. At this time, the company is indeed inseparable from people.

"Okay, don't worry, go get a computer." Ye Fei thought for a while and nodded in agreement.

During this period of time, he still took a few days off, and Gu Ruijia was the real one. Although I regret not being able to witness the 7th anniversary of Feixiao Technology, but there is really no way.

After finishing the call, Ye Fei told Yan Xiao about the situation and changed her plan to go to Tianxi.

He wanted to get off work earlier, but it was so unfortunate that there were so many things on this day. Whenever Ye Fei felt that she was almost ready to leave, she came to work. Busy until more than six o'clock, I was able to get out and hurried to the cultural center where the party was held.