15

The evening breeze blew into the house through the half-opened windows, bringing the rare coolness in summer nights. The pages on the table were blown, making a slight noise, which was especially clear in the quiet room.

Ye Fei was stunned, looked up at the source of the sound unconsciously, and only remembered that Yan Xiao was still standing outside until her eyes fell on the door panel.

- "I don't want you to move away."

"I don't want a divorce either."

Probably because the night was too quiet and numb people's thoughts, Ye Fei actually felt that Yan Xiao who said these two words was a little pitiful.

Soon, however, he pushed the idea out of his head. In any way, the word "poor" can't be used on Yan Xiao.

On the contrary, young, promising and outstanding are the labels that are usually attached to him. Although occasionally mixed with discordant voices such as withdrawn and stubbornness, they can be completely ignored.

Ye Fei whispered, Yan Xiao hated repetitive work and inefficient behavior, every minute and second of his was precious. He did a good job as a contractual marriage partner, and it was very useful for him to stop his family from urging him to marry, so there was no need to bother to change it.

This is the reason why he is resolutely unwilling to divorce and does not want to move out by himself.

"Ye Fei," the regular knocking on the door continued, Yan Xiao asked politely, "Can I come in?"

Ye Fei grabbed the T-shirt on the chair and replied, "Okay."

As if waiting for his words, in the next second, Yan Xiao pushed the door and entered, almost halfway through Ye Fei's clothes.

"Fuck," he scolded with a laugh, reaching out to pull the edge of the T-shirt rolled up behind his back, "how anxious are you?"

Yan Xiao's Adam's apple rolled without speaking, and was almost blinded by the light-naked back.

Ye Fei is very thin, but not firewood, and her body lines are smooth and firm. The two beautifully shaped butterfly bones were about to fly, with a **** arc concave in the middle, all the way down the snow-white back, and finally disappeared into the deep waist.

He also seemed to have taken off his trousers before, and the waist of the trousers was slightly lower, which was stuck on his straight buttocks, revealing a little black **** edge.

It's more seductive than Quanlu, and that's how it wants to be revealed.

"What's the matter?" Ye Fei was not heat-resistant, and she was sweating a little, making the T-shirt more difficult to pull. Tired hands are sore, not doing well. He murmured impatiently, and was thinking about taking it off, anyway, there is no need for two big men to be so particular, and suddenly a hot hand was covering his back.

Ye Fei turned her head and slammed into Yan Xiao's dark eyes.

Different from the usual Gujing Wubo, at this moment, Yan Xiao was pressing his back strongly, his jaw line tightened slightly, and his eyes were fixed on his face, showing a very strong aggressiveness.

It was as if the top predator in the jungle was about to pounce on his throat in the next second.

The eyes of the two met, as if there were electric sparks flashing in the air.

The strong hormones escaped, Ye Fei swallowed unconsciously, and her waist instantly softened.

"I'll help you." Yan Xiao's low and pleasant voice gently brushed Ye Fei's ears, as if it had magic power, which made him even dizzy, and subconsciously said ok.