9

In the bar, Zhou Zhensheng and Sun Qiong hadn't had enough time to drink, and while Ye Fei and Gu Ruijia were going to the bathroom, they ordered a few more drinks from the bar, and planned to mix and drink together later.

Who knew that there were two people when they went, but only Gu Ruijia came back.

Zhou Zhensheng looked behind him: "Where's Ye Fei?"

He has a problem, he likes to play with good-looking people, regardless of gender, it can be said that he is quite handsome.

Gu Ruijia drank the remaining wine in the cup, let out a long sigh, and said, "Go back."

"What's the matter?" Zhou Zhensheng frowned and said unhappily, "It's not that I won't return if I'm drunk."

"The one from his family has come to pick him up," Gu Ruijia waved his hand, as if he didn't want to say more. I grabbed a few slices of dried bananas and stuffed them into my mouth, chewing them, and changed the subject, "It's not just right, didn't Lao Sun say there are good-looking girls?"

Among them, except for Ye Fei, they are all heterosexual.

Sun Qiong was originally a little unhappy about Ye Fei's sudden departure, but when she mentioned the girl, she immediately became interested: "Yes, yes, I'll go to the manager."

The three of them hit it off and ordered a few random names with pleasant names, eager to try.

However, to their disappointment, the girl is really good-looking, but Yishui'er has big eyes and a high nose bridge and a pointed chin, and at first glance, she knows that she is a half-sister on the same assembly line.

"Forget it, let's go." Gu Ruijia and Zhou Zhensheng gave a tip to send the people away, and then slapped Sun Qiong and left the scene in despair.

"Next time, you can't listen to the old grandson." Zhou Zhensheng grumbled and complained, and didn't stop until he got into the car.

Sun Qiong was upset by what he was talking about, and impatiently closed the car door: "I'm not a victim too." Seeing that Zhou Zhensheng still wanted to refute, he quickly made a gesture to the driver, "Go, go, go."

The pink Porsche slowly drove out of the parking lot. Zhou Zhensheng squinted in the car for a while with his eyes closed. After the alcohol had dissipated a little, he took out his mobile phone.

The first person in the WeChat dialog was Ye Fei, who he just added tonight.

Zhou Zhensheng moved his fingers slightly and added a note under the business card, so as not to find it after changing his name, he clicked on Ye Fei's circle of friends and scrolled down.

Just look around and touch, and soon arrive home.

Zhou Zhensheng burped and pushed open the door. Just as he was about to bend over to change his shoes, a large pillow slammed into his face, followed by Zhou's mother's roar from behind: "You still know how to come back?"

The Zhou family is in the home appliance business, and the products are sold at home and abroad. In recent years, the industry has been sluggish, and the Zhou family's parents are thinking about transformation. I thought that Zhou Zhensheng was a young man, so he might have new ideas.

Who knows that his son is a failure, he doesn't say any ideas, and he runs out and fools around every day.

Zhou's mother is hot-tempered, known as the iron lady in the business field, and said Zhou Zhensheng several times, seeing that he is still going his own way, and today he finally couldn't help tearing up his son.