Back to Day One

Don't ever discount the wonder of your tears. They can be healing waters and a stream of joy. Sometimes they are the best words the heart can speak - Wonder. R.J. Palacio

Annabeth POV :

 Okay, Dam. I'm doomed. I have to go to school which I have been going for months and I don't remember anything. The 'bloody boy' named Percy slept in our house. Jesus Christ save me! He looked pretty normal... Until now.

 I got into my clothes. Black baggy jeans, and a blue shirt. I tuck one side in, it seemed like that wasn't fashion I found out on my own. I did my hair into a tight bun. I also got my P.E. clothes. My backpack was very light even with all those books in the little stuff. It reminded my of a some runes, Egyptians.

 The cap was in the corner of the bag. I put it on, Nothing changed. Weird, it felt like something would happen. 

Percy

 Right, my blood thirsty friend. I went to Percy's room. Knock Knock "Percy?" "Just come in!" He answered. The room wasn't dirty but Percy seemed different. His eyes were red and puffy from crying and there were tissues all over the room. It was weird, he was weird.

<Krono->

I was pace faster than Percy when we were walking to school. I had my knife ready.

"Annabeth? I like your outfit" "Hmm?" I exclaimed "And your hair" Percy was trying to fish me. My back felt stiff after taking care of Mr. Chase- I mean my dad.

"My mom is Sally Jackson and I have a half sister named-" "Estelle" I paused when I noticed I just finished his sentence for him. "yeah, my half brother is-" "Tyson" I was shocked by my words. 

"Well, Tyson was because I heard some camper talking about it." "Guess you remember more when I remind you." "I umm guess" 

 There was a long pause of silence. "Annabeth!" A girl with short brown hair and black ripped jeans written Fleur all over and arm showing long sleeved denim top. I wasn't even sure if she was able to wear such a cloth to school.

"I cut my hair! Annabeth, isn't that awesome?" "Yeah... Fleur?" She was guessing by her pants.

 Percy opened his mouth to introduce me as a 'amnesia girl' "Fleur..? she had some umm... stuffs in her mind and.. urrr" "I got Amnesia" He would've never be able to finish his sentence unless I did it for him. It felt, normal. Casual

"Oh... So you don't remember? Anything?" 

"Yeah"

"How'd you have- the stuff, forgetting stuff?"

"Amnesia. I banged my head on the table" The girl Annabeth inside me had no hesitation on lying. "Yeah, she could have turned into a unicorn from her forehead swelling up." Percy tried to lighten up the mood. Fleur laughed. I chuckled

<Kronossssssss>

Percy

 I met a boy in the hallway. He wasn't outstandingly handsome like Percy- I just said that- but he was fine.

"Annabeth! Where were you? I heard you got hurt!" He said gripping his hand on my wrist, it was very uncomfortable. "I'm fine, just Amnesia" He looked worried. I shook my wrist out of his.

 The boy stopped for a minute and glanced at Percy. I mean, glared at Percy. "I'll take care of her now, I've known her for the whole semester"  Percy seemed to wanting to say something but he was lost on words "And I know the school better."

 "I'll go with Percy" I said that, amazing. I probably did care about him when I... had memories. He looked hurt at me and said. "I'm Keith by the way".