Be free with you

As Jennie and Jisoo sat together on a quiet evening, their thoughts drifted to the incredible journey they had embarked on together. With a gentle smile, Jisoo broke the silence.

Jisoo: "Jennie, can you believe how far we've come? We started as trainees dreaming of sharing our music with the world, and now BLACKPINK is a global sensation."

Jennie nodded, her eyes filled with a mixture of gratitude and contemplation.

Jennie: "It's surreal, Chu. The fame, the adoration, the stages we've conquered—it's all beyond what I ever imagined. But sometimes, I can't help but feel like there's something missing."

Jisoo leaned closer, her voice filled with understanding.

Jisoo: "I know what you mean, Jen. Our success has brought us incredible opportunities, but it's also placed us under constant scrutiny. It's easy to lose ourselves in the expectations of others."

Jennie sighed, relieved to have someone who truly understood.

Jennie: "Exactly. But you know, when I'm with you, I feel a sense of freedom that I can't find anywhere else. It's as if all the masks and pretenses fade away, and I can just be me."

Jisoo reached out and gently clasped Jennie's hand.

Jisoo: "You've always been you, Jen. The genuine, passionate, and talented person that I've admired from the very beginning. Don't let the pressures of fame overshadow who you truly are."

Jennie's eyes sparkled with a newfound determination.

Jennie: "You're right, Chu. Being at the top doesn't define me. It's about embracing my authentic self and sharing that with the world. I want to inspire others to do the same, to find their own sense of freedom."

Jisoo smiled warmly, her support unwavering.

Jisoo: "That's the Jennie I know and love. Let's continue to lift each other up, reminding ourselves that our worth isn't measured solely by our popularity, but by the impact we have on others."

In that moment, as the stars twinkled above them, Jennie and Jisoo made a pact to stay true to themselves and empower each other to live their lives to the fullest. They would forever cherish their friendship as a reminder that freedom was not a destination, but a journey of self-discovery and acceptance.

And so, armed with their unwavering bond and a renewed sense of purpose, Jennie and Jisoo stepped forward, embracing their popularity with open hearts, while never forgetting the importance of staying true to themselves and finding freedom in the power of their connection.

---

Lock me up and throw away the key
He knows how to get the best out of me
I'm no force for the world to see
Trade my whole life just to be
Top of the world but I'm still not free
This is a secret that I keep
Until it's gone, I can never find peace
Waste my whole life just to be

As the lyrics echoed in their minds, Jennie and Jisoo found themselves immersed in a deeper conversation about the price of fame and the yearning for true freedom.

Jennie's voice was tinged with vulnerability as she opened up further.

Jennie: "Sometimes, Chu, I feel like I've traded my whole life just to be at the top of the world. But despite all the success, there's a part of me that still feels caged, as if I'm not truly free."

Jisoo listened intently, her gaze filled with empathy.

Jisoo: "I understand, Jen. The world sees us as these powerful forces, but behind closed doors, we carry our own burdens and secrets. It's not easy to find peace when there are parts of ourselves that we hide away."