Wherever you are

Jisoo had always been a patient and understanding person, but she had never met anyone quite like Jennie. No matter what Jennie did or how she acted, Jisoo could never stay mad at her for long. It was something about the way Jennie smiled, the way she looked at her with those sparkling eyes and gummy smile that made Jisoo's heart melt every time.

Even when Jennie was being difficult or stubborn, Jisoo found herself laughing instead of getting angry. It was like she was under a spell, one that made her forget everything else in the world except for Jennie.

One day, they had a disagreement about something minor, and Jisoo found herself getting irritated with Jennie. But even as she tried to stay mad, Jennie's playfulness and charm broke through her defenses, and before she knew it, she was giggling along with her.

Jisoo looked at Jennie, her heart full of love and amusement. "How do you do it? How do you make me forget what I was mad about in the first place?"

Jennie grinned at her, a mischievous glint in her eye. "It's my superpower," she joked. "I have the ability to make even the most stubborn person forgive me."

Jisoo shook her head, still smiling. "I don't know how you do it, but I can't stay mad at you. Even when you drive me crazy, I still love you."

Jennie leaned in and kissed Jisoo on the cheek, her eyes soft and affectionate. "I love you too, Jisoo. And I promise I'll try not to drive you too crazy."

As they snuggled up on the couch, Jisoo realized that she didn't need to stay mad at Jennie. She loved her too much to let any petty disagreements get in the way of their happiness. Jennie was the one person who could make her forget about everything else in the world and just focus on the present moment. And for that, Jisoo would always be grateful.

---

Jisoo and Jennie were lounging on the couch, watching a movie together. They had just finished a busy day of rehearsals and interviews, and they were both tired but happy to be home.

Jennie let out a yawn and snuggled closer to Jisoo. "I'm so glad we have a day off tomorrow. I need to catch up on some sleep."

Jisoo smiled and rubbed her back soothingly. "Me too. It's been a whirlwind, but we're doing great."

Jennie nodded, but then her expression turned serious. "Hey, Jisoo, I'm sorry about earlier. I know I was being difficult."

Jisoo shook her head, her eyes gentle. "It's okay, Jennie. I know you didn't mean it. And even if you did, I still wouldn't stay mad at you."

Jennie smiled at her, her eyes shining. "I don't know how you do it. You're always so patient and understanding with me."

Jisoo chuckled. "It's not always easy, but it's worth it. I love you too much to stay mad at you for long."

Jennie leaned in and kissed Jisoo's cheek. "I love you too, Jisoo. You're my home, you know that?"

Jisoo's heart swelled with warmth at the words. "I know, Jennie. And you're mine too. We make a great team, don't we?"

Jennie grinned at her. "The best. Now let's finish this movie and get some sleep."

Jisoo nodded and they settled back into the couch, content and at ease with each other's company. They knew that no matter what challenges they faced in the future, they could always rely on each other for support and love.

---

As they continued to watch the movie, they occasionally made comments and jokes to each other. Jisoo couldn't help but feel grateful for this moment, for the peace and comfort of being with Jennie.