Chapter 2

Over 1,200 words for you sinners, along with kinky shit 💗 And as I promised, some r34 <3 TO BE HONEST, idk if porn covers get taken down so-- (yes I was tight, it got taken down lol)
.
.
.
---------------------------🔥---------------------------

"If we leave here I'll end up bending you over this table and fucking you senseless."

His words had taken you completely off guard. Your face turned a bright maroon color. You grab the menu back from him and look over it again. Choosing one thing out, and pointing at it to him. It was just a simple side salad, not much, nor expensive.

Kyojuro kept making dirty remarks. "Awh! Your saving room for my cock, eh?" You're not to sure why he keeps making remarks like this, but your not complaining nor do you mind.

"Just shut up and order" You demanded, and he listened. Calling the waiter over. Rengoku have him the order and off he went.

Rengoku out his elbows on the table and his head on his hands. "So, doll. What are some things you like?" He couldn't keep his eyes off your chest the whole time. The revealing dress you wore tempted him. You wondered what fantasies he was thinking of.

Ripping your dress off and railing you Infront of everyone? Or taking you to his house and fucking you anywhere and everywhere. No one could really now what dirty fantasies he dreamed of.

"Music mostly.."

Kyojuro stood up and held out his hand to you, when you take it he puts a piece of cloth over your eyes, working as a blindfold. He pulled you into an unknown room, and when he pulled the blindfold off, you were in the males bathroom.

The cleanest you've probably ever seen one. Did he clean it just for this moment? What was he about to do?

The color on your face went from tan to bright red. Scared but excited about what's about to come. You look down at the floor and he's pulling you into one of the stalls.

He pushed you against the door and put one hand of his above your head and one hand on your chin, pulling your head up to kiss you passionately. He slipped his tounge into the gap between your top and bottom lips. His tounge dancing with yours inside your mouth made your stomach flutter.

While his tongue was dancing with yours, his hand glided from your chin to your hips. Slipping his hand up from the bottom of your skirt to your panties. You wore laced panties in case this happened.

He ran his fingers under the lace and messed with your clit. "awh, someone's wet for me~" *he chuckled and kept kissing you. Smiling during it all. He's rubbing your clit and small my moans and soft noises come out of you.

He pulled his hand out and pulled your black, skin tight dress up. Revealing all of you. Your black laced bra and your laced black panties.

"Well, my little slutty flame got all dressed up." He unclipped your bra and pressed his tongue to your nipple with his fingers back inside of your panties and no longer above you head. You wiggled and tried to pull free but he just bit down on your nipple, not letting you leave without pain.

Kyojuro masaged one nipple with one finger, making circles around it and occasionally pinching it. Making you squirm even more.

He kissed you once more before pulling away from you and pushing you down to your knees. "I've pleasured you, now, it's time for you to give me the lube I need to tail you."

He pulled his cock out of his pants and pressed it to your lips, it was probably about 8 inches. You took your tounge and wrapped it around the tip of his cock and teased him. Making him shiver.

He grabs a ball of your hair from the back of your head and pushes you down, not all the way but about half. With half a cock in your mouth and down your throat, he took the hair he had and forced you to blow him off.

Saliva pools in the bottom of your mouth and tears streamed down your eyes, but he kept going. Pulling you back and forth. The sounds of him groaning just made you even hornier, wanting his dick inside of you.

He sped up a little bit. "Doll.. I think I'm gonna cum in your throat~.. Nygh"
Several seconds later he slammed your throat down on his cock and a warm substance filled your throat. He kept you both there for about a minute, his cock twitching in your throat as it gets the last bit of semen out.

He pulled you away and turned you around, with your ass pointing him. Pushing you against the stall door, he took his fingers and his tounge to please you before fucking you senseless.

He took his 2 fingers and aligned them with your hole, pushing them in slowly. He then pushed his face to your clit and made circles. Sending a pleasure wave through your body. You let out a moan, which immediately you cover your mouth. "T-this is my first time.. don't go gentle."

He smirked and nodded. Agreeing with You. He curled his fingers up towards your g-spot, making it feel better for you. It felt like your insides are on fire with butterflies, your body feels warm and amazing. Not wanting this feeling to ever go away.

About 2 minutes later, right as you felt like your core was about to explode, he stops. Spitting onto his hand which goes over his dick. He aligned it with your hole and grabbed your hair once more.

"Are you ready doll?~" you were already a drooling mess from his fingers and his tounge, what would his cock do? Without even a response, he pushed himself in. Roughly. "f-fuck!~" a loud, pleasurable moan was let out from you.

He did exactly as she had asked, he didn't go slow or gentle. With your ass pointed at him, he grabbed your right leg and pulled it up for easier access to the sensitive spots. He thrusted roughly and held your leg up.

With every thrust, a new moan was let out and a groan from Kyojuro. "Fuck.. f-fuck~" your moans were loud.

He pushed his clock deeper and deeper. Every time he hit the roof of the womb, a wave of pleasure washed through you.

"Fuck it.." he pulled himself out and ate you out from behind. Sticking his tounge inside of you and his finger on your clit, just to make it more interesting and fun for you.

He turned you around and picked you up, pulling your legs around his waist. He pushed his cock inside of you once again, this time bouncing you. You dug your face into his neck, biting him to stop new moans from coming out. Making love bites and hickeys all down his neck.

He put his hand on your tit and everytime he bounced you, he squeezed. Making it feel better. His other hand was on your bare ass, squeezing your ass whenever he felt like it. He bounced you, his cock reaching deeper than you thought was possible.

It felt like your core was going to explode and you were going to climax. He stopped and kissed you, walking out of the stalls and pushing you against the bare wall of the bathroom. Pinning your legs besife your shoulders and fucking you some more.

His cock thrusting in you was the best feeling you could ever think of.