Chapter 3

"Wait what do you mean we're not done?" He pulls himself out and stares at you. He untied the ropes that were binding your arms beforehand and throws them on the floor. He pulls his pants fully off and throws them on the floor.

"Your pussy is throbbing for more of my cock.." he grabs you and flips you over on your knees. "How about we try a bit of doggie style?" He doesn't even give you a second and he forces himself inside.

Immediately, you turn into a moaning mess. Begging him for more, and more. Your mind goes blank once again. "Well your a good little slut, aren't you?" He violently grabs your hands and pulls them behind you, binding you with his hands. He keeps thrusting violently inside and out of you. In this position, you can feel every inch. You can feel the tip hitting the top of your womb clearly. It's trying to exceed your womb line, making it slightly painful but the pain quickly getting washed away by the pleasure you feel. You feel his heavy grip let go of your arms, you set them back down and use them as support against the floor.

He once again flips you over, this time on your back. Missionary once again? He reaches under the futon and retrieves a small black box. He opens it and grabs out a medium sized, pink ball with a handle. Your brain immediately registered what it was. The toy starts vibrating, he sets it gently on your clit and his warm hands glide up your body, right up to your breasts. He uses his fingers to caress the nipple, the pleasure from him thrusting inside you, his fingers messing with your nipple and the vibrator on your clit is enough to break you. Rengoku continues to thrust into you. You start moaning once again. Your eyes roll into the back of your head, he leans in and kisses you. "You're such a good girl baby." He sits you up, removing his hand and the vibrator for the time being. He picks you up and sets you on the bed; then sits you on his lap. Your now sitting on his dick. It's inside. Who knew being on top felt so good? Like you're the one in control?

"Be a good little slut and ride me dear, you'll get a prize afterwards." He gives you a friendly smile and shakes the pink toy still in his hand. "B-but I don't know how to do that.." you stutter and put your hands down on the bed, stabilizing yourself. "Just move your hips up and down."

You try and do as he says, you move your hips up and slam yourself back down. You look in Rengoku's eyes and he groans. "Enjoy b-being in control, love~"