Chapter 2

He lifts up your shirt and kisses down your stomach. He gently kisses you and starts making out with you. The warmth of his mouth against yours is enough to make you horny.

You feel something poking you in your leg area. You look down to see a bulge in Rengoku's pants. "Well love." He slowly gets up and gets on top of you, pulling your pants off. He pulls your underwear off and puts his hand by your clit.

Slowly he starts running his fingers up and down your lips, sending shivers down your body. He unbuttons his pants and runs his dick on your clit. He spits on his fingers and wets his dick. You know where this is going, you open your legs. He slips his arm underneath the futon to grab something and pulls out a belt. He bondages your arms together.

You can feel your face turning red, it's hot. Rengoku slips his rock hard cock slightly into your pussy, gliding it open, being careful not to be so quick with you on your first time. You, gripping the sheets and trying your hardest not to moan. 10 inches of pleasure slamming into you all at once, the thought fills your head. "H-harder please, I wanna feel every inch of your cock inside of me. I don't care if it's my first ti-" you get interrupted, he slams his dick all the way into you. Immediately you feel your own cum dripping down your legs. Your mind goes blank. All of a sudden the only thing you can think of is Rengoku's cock slamming in and out of you. You can feel your insides moving, he's rearranging them all.

You can't help but moan. Rengoku's hips keep thrusting in and out, hitting the very top of your womb. You moan, loudly. Not caring if anyone else hears you. "O-oh my god FUCK I wanna feel every inch of you.." you moan into his ears. "I'm your good little slut, I'm yours, my body is yours!"

You grab the pillow and put it over your face and bite down, in hopes of somehow muffling yourself. This is better than anything you've ever felt.

Rengoku then stops thrusting and picks you up, his hard dick still inside of you, and pins you against the wall. He lifts your leg up over his shoulder and slams harder into you. In, and out. The only thing your mind can think of is how amazing his cock feels. How you can feel everything moving inside of you, even your own organs. He looks deep into your eyes and kisses you passionately. He starts using tongue. His warm tongue intertwined with yours, the spit running down your chin. You put your hand on his cheek, his face is warm. His skin is warm. *he is warm..* the next thing is, you feel a warm liquid inside of you, overflowing.

"I came inside of my good little toy. You feel amazing I couldn't help myself.." he moaned into your ear, "I know you came to, many times my dear." You let go of his cheek and kiss him. You put your leg down and lay onto the futon again. "I'm ready to cuddle love." You say to him.

"Oh I'm not done yet, and I know your not either." He whispered to you.

(PART THREE WILL BE OUT TOMORROW 💗)